Mission Chief Board

Recent Activities

• cin997

Wrote a comment on cin997’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Khi còn là đàn anh, Palmer đứng đầu danh sách vua phá lưới Premier League, Chelsea nhặt về kho báu trị giá 45 triệu USD.

Rạng sáng 16/4, vòng 33 Ngoại hạng Anh diễn ra trận chiến tâm điểm. Chelsea, The Blues, càn quét Everton 6-0 trên…
  • sagasdepeliculas

Wrote a comment on sagasdepeliculas’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    My love for movie sagas began when I was a child. I clearly remember the excitement I felt when I saw "The Lord of the Rings" for the first time in the cinema with my family. I was fascinated by J.R.R.'s Middle Earth. Tolkien and I completely immersed…
  • renalmedic

Replied to the thread Lack of developments.
    There are lots of adult critical care transfer transfer teams that have sprung up in the last two years. ACCTS in Wales, RETRIEVE in South West, ACCS in EoE, ACCESS in London, and so on. They (mostly) have their own vehicles contracted from PAS or VAS…
  • ChiefBoden61

Replied to the thread RIT & Rehab.
    This has been brought up before and it was implied that they would not be added and if you wanted them, to purchase one of the vehicles and call it rehab and send it to your calls and/or purchase and name engines/squads or ladders or personnel carriers…
  • ChiefBoden61

Replied to the thread Alliance Funds.

correct... you can not use any funds if the funding collection is deactivated..
  • Bruce91948

Replied to the thread Alliance Funds.
    Nothing, Funds you have are put on hold, and no more go in. If I remember correctly, you also cannot access the current funds on hand.
  • Doormatt

Ah Ok! Thank you!
  • Curiosity03

Reaction (Post)
    (Quote from Nigefire)

According to the devs, last update seems to have been in 2018. The team is continuously working on the upgrade-process (which is a non-trivial process). There is a steady (but unfortunately slow) progress.
    => There is no ETA when they…
  • TheNavalAuxiliary

you can still purchase the water carrier without one it's just a visual bug
  • TheNavalAuxiliary

Replied to the thread Lack of developments.

ScotSTAR have an ECMO-capable ambulance which does adult trauma transfers, but it's more of a trial vehicle and I don't think any other services have one like it

Unread Threads

1. Topic
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. Lack of developments 19

• TheNavalAuxiliary
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. renalmedic

1. RIT & Rehab 1

• Boxgamer103
    2. Replies