Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

More categories for AAR

city change

KBOE2

BLS ambulance bug

Hospital question

me181

LSS Manager for missionchief

lost

Recent Activities

• me181 -

Liked Ryan26’s post in the thread More categories for AAR.

Like (Post)
    Type 1 engines, type 2 engines, and quint's should be separate categories when setting up custom missions and alarm and response regulations because myself and many other people use the quint as a ladder and type 2 engines as brush trucks.
  • nickb722 -

Liked me181’s post in the thread CAD Logs.

Like (Post)
    Quote from dodge359: “Going by the number of likes, a lot of people would like to see something like this. Perhaps a station based statistics page could be done? Including 3 key things - the incident type, number of these the station has gone to, and…
  • nickb722 -

Liked Tery13’s post in the thread CAD Logs.

Like (Post)
    Hey all! I have an idea for an additional feature. Some departments have CAD logs detailing what units are/were where and doing what. For example: www2.seattle.gov/fire/realtime…n=Today&incDate=&rad1=des
  • Ryan26 -

Posted the thread More categories for AAR.

Thread
    Type 1 engines, type 2 engines, and quint's should be separate categories when setting up custom missions and alarm and response regulations because myself and many other people use the quint as a ladder and type 2 engines as brush trucks.
  • KBOE2 -

Replied to the thread city change.

You can move stations. Every second move costs 10 Coins. Don't worry if you still get missions at the old city, the System needs some time to recognize the change completly. So it is connected to the risk that there are spawning calls that you cannot…
  • Faolan -

Replied to the thread city change.

Calls will generate wherever you move the station, but any pending calls will stay where you initially were
  • nick12 -

Posted the thread city change.

Thread
    Can you move a fire station from one city to another and start there or will you continue to get missions to the city that you started in? For example if you start in NYC and want to move it to LA will you go missions still to NYC? I want to move to a…
  • sasy992 -

Posted the thread BLS ambulance bug.

Thread
    If i send 1 bls on the scene this ambulance treat the D patient... another the B patient was relase on the scene at the 100% of mission
  • KBOE2 -

Liked lost’s post in the thread LSS Manager for missionchief.

Like (Post)
    Hi guys, i totally forgot to post here: @SanniHameln and @KBOE2 are now maintaining the project. I stepped down since a while now, it's not sure if i will return to the project but i may do some time. Features and bug fixes are still released on a…
  • me181 -

Replied to the thread Hospital question.

Quote from bbosch: “Are you able to switch a hospital to an alliance building after you build it? ” No, but you can choose whether to share it with your alliance members, and the price at which you do this.