Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Relocating Vehicles (Temporary)

JebbyJnr

Andrew's Graphics

Andrews

New Education for Personnel

Charlieaa

UK Emergency Graphics

Mark_

Pinned Forum Exclusives!

TACRfan

Recent Activities

• nickb722 -

Liked Pizzabob23’s post in the thread Fire Apparatus Personnel.

Like (Post)
    Hello all, just a quick suggestion. I think that the personnel amount for certain fire apparatus (Platform and Heavy Rescue) should be increased. Platform Truck - Increase to 6. Here, in the US, most ladder/truck companies have 6 firefighters assigned…
  • nickb722 -

Liked CZick’s post in the thread Relocating Vehicles (Temporary).

Like (Post)
    I already know that you can relocate vehicles permanently to other firehouses, let's say you accidentally built an engine at a firehouse that it isn't supposed to be at. No biggie, you can just move it to the firehouse you want. Also, for large storms…
  • Wizz -

Liked Mark_’s post in the thread UK Emergency Graphics.

Like (Post)
    If any players are based in Dorset, here's a South West police forensics transit - board.missionchief.com/index.p…7677354a2b47dde9da624ab8f
  • KieranWood -

Liked JebbyJnr’s post in the thread Relocating Vehicles (Temporary).

Like (Post)
    So, here are my suggestions: - Small staging areas. Can have a lot more of them (like 30 or something idk), but can only hold 1-3 units. - Options of how long the staging area lasts (for both normal and SML staging areas.) I would say, 1 hr, 6hr, 12hr,…
  • JebbyJnr -

Liked Charlieaa’s post in the thread New Education for Personnel.

Like (Post)
    Yes however, if you send a firetruck it already starts caring for the patient and treats to about 80% anyway.
  • Normy -

Now follows JackAttack438.

Follow
  • Normy -

Now follows MaxDerbyshire.

Follow
  • JebbyJnr -

Replied to the thread Relocating Vehicles (Temporary).

So, here are my suggestions: - Small staging areas. Can have a lot more of them (like 30 or something idk), but can only hold 1-3 units. - Options of how long the staging area lasts (for both normal and SML staging areas.) I would say, 1 hr, 6hr, 12hr,…
  • MaxDerbyshire -

Now follows JackAttack438.

Follow
  • Andrews -

Replied to the thread Andrew's Graphics.

But yeah when I get chance I will start work on the sprinter...