Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Message in German after sending large amount of units

Glaeydar

German v 'English' version of the game

Locke12801

Merseyside Police Graphic Development

KieranWood

Allow vehicles to 'hold' at a hospital

ManyFireman

Boats become disabled when leaving a staging area until back at the station

ManyFireman

Recent Activities

• Glaeydar -

Replied to the thread Message in German after sending large amount of units.

Where are you on the map? Maybe it has to calculate a lot of different routes.
  • Locke12801 -

Liked Glaeydar’s post in the thread Message in German after sending large amount of units.

Like (Post)
    In the german board Sebastian, the dev behind, explained why the error occures. Each unit has around 10ms to calculate: - assigning employees - best route If the calculation takes more than those 10ms it will be terminated and the vehicle will not be…
  • Locke12801 -

Replied to the thread German v 'English' version of the game.

Quote from TACRfan: “It’s interesting because as far as I am aware Sebastian at least for the past few years has only ever been a one man band when it comes to his games with no one else working for him. Obviously I can’t confirm this. Sebastian…
  • KieranWood -

Replied to the thread Merseyside Police Graphic Development.

What I would suggest is flipping them to left facing (as all UK graphics face this way)
  • Locke12801 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread German v 'English' version of the game.

Like (Post)
    It’s interesting because as far as I am aware Sebastian at least for the past few years has only ever been a one man band when it comes to his games with no one else working for him. Obviously I can’t confirm this. Sebastian will only do one update…
  • KieranWood -

Liked ManyFireman’s post in the thread German v 'English' version of the game.

Like (Post)
    This is very controversial. I recently compared both the German and English version, and while discussing the huge lagging behind of MissionChief, I spoke to someone who I'll not name. They said: Quote from : “I knew someone that worked for the dev.…
  • Smudgy58 -

Liked Andrews’s post in the thread Merseyside Police Graphic Development.

Like (Post)
    Here is the first of many Graphics to come for Merseyside Police. I hope you enjoy. 2013 Matrix Merseyside Police Carrier Van If you wish to make edits to the light setup on the graphic use the one without the vehicle lights activated.
  • ManyFireman -

Replied to the thread Allow vehicles to 'hold' at a hospital.

Quote from Badgermedic: “Quote from Realjessey: “Uk crews usually don't stay at hospitals they tend to return to stations to refill the used equipment then move onto calls ” If they're lucky ” This was what I was going to say - my understanding…
  • ManyFireman -

Replied to the thread German v 'English' version of the game.

Quote from Dargnot: “Here might not be the correct place for this question. But is there a list of planned updates and missions being worked on? Like a Trello or something. That way, us players could see and follow along with what is planned and being…
  • ManyFireman -

Liked Dargnot’s post in the thread German v 'English' version of the game.

Like (Post)
    Here might not be the correct place for this question. But is there a list of planned updates and missions being worked on? Like a Trello or something. That way, us players could see and follow along with what is planned and being worked on.