Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

EMT Training for Engines

me181

Suggestions for new vehicles

JebbyJnr

USAR or Technical Rescue?

wings203

Vehicle suggestion

Pizzabob23

Sgt car for police

Pizzabob23

Recent Activities

• me181 -

Replied to the thread EMT Training for Engines.

Quote from Moresti: “Quote from me181: “That's noted, but how would you intend to implement the addon, require all ambulances to have an EMT trained person on board?How would having an EMT trained person help? It's already been noted that changing…
  • Moresti -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread EMT Training for Engines.

Like (Post)
    Quote from me181: “Thank you, first one to have a little delve the subject around before posting. The only issue I'd have with the idea is that EMS personnel in stations don't need training, you're right that the EMS side should have some progression…
  • Moresti -

Quote from me181: “That's noted, but how would you intend to implement the addon, require all ambulances to have an EMT trained person on board?How would having an EMT trained person help? It's already been noted that changing the mission speed is…
  • JebbyJnr -

Replied to the thread Suggestions for new vehicles.

Can I please ask you to read the rules? Please do not revive dead threads. Not meaning to be a moderator, it's just annoying me... Thanks! :)
  • JebbyJnr -

Liked letsgohope12’s post in the thread Call Area.

Like (Post)
    It's hard to know which thread to reply to! Here is the explanation for the issue. There is a system in the game that is designed to prevent cheating. Though we cannot disclose the details of this system (and were hesitant to mention that it even…
  • JebbyJnr -

Liked wings203’s post in the thread All Calls in a small area.

Like (Post)
    Far out... Feels like I'm stuck holding down the replay button. Think you can limit the discussion to one thread :rolleyes:
  • me181 -

Quote from VICFire: “Quote from me181: “Thank you, first one to have a little delve the subject around before posting. The only issue I'd have with the idea is that EMS personnel in stations don't need training, you're right that the EMS side should…
  • VICFire -

Quote from me181: “Thank you, first one to have a little delve the subject around before posting. The only issue I'd have with the idea is that EMS personnel in stations don't need training, you're right that the EMS side should have some progression…
  • me181 -

Liked letsgohope12’s post in the thread Call Area.

Like (Post)
    It's hard to know which thread to reply to! Here is the explanation for the issue. There is a system in the game that is designed to prevent cheating. Though we cannot disclose the details of this system (and were hesitant to mention that it even…
  • me181 -

Liked Pizzabob23’s post in the thread Sgt car for police.

Like (Post)
    I think that it would be more of a personal thing rather than a vehicle thing. Here in the US police supervisors (Usually SGT+) have specially marked vehicles that don't have light bars and have a ”Supervisor” decal somewhere on the vehicle. I think…