Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned **NEW** Mission Suggestions

Wizz

Fire spread on the map

rescuenut93

Deleting station expansion

Saved_Warrior

SWAT Missions

Deej93

Scrolling Issues

me181

Recent Activities

• Wizz -

Replied to the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Name/Type of Mission: Construction Crane Collapsed (Fire) Units Required: 3 Fire Engines 2 Heavy Rescue Units 2 Battalion Chiefs 2 Platform Trucks 1 Mobile Command Unit 3 Patrol Cars POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Construction…
  • Wizz -

Liked Obiwan’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Illegal Radio Broadcast Units Required: 1 Patrol Car POI Required (Use "none" if not needed) Construction Site Prisoners: 1 Credit Reward: 500-750 Name/Type of Mission: Trespassing Units Required: 1 Patrol Car POI Required…
  • rescuenut93 -

Replied to the thread Fire spread on the map.

I like this as well. It could definitely be a group effort for an Alliance to tackle head on.
  • Saved_Warrior -

Replied to the thread Deleting station expansion.

As of now - you can just disable the extension. It would be nice to delete it - or possibly 're-purpose' it...(Allow that space to then be used for normal units in the station)
  • Saved_Warrior -

Liked Deej93’s post in the thread Credits for patrolling.

Like (Post)
    I was wondering if it was possible to add some kind of reward for sending your units out to patrol for 6 or so hours, even if it's only a low amount of credits awarded after the patrol has finished.
  • Saved_Warrior -

Replied to the thread Fire spread on the map.

I like the idea, but I think there are other ideas that should be implemented first. :)
  • Saved_Warrior -

Liked me181’s post in the thread Scrolling Issues.

Like (Post)
    Depends on what you have selected in screen and/or what you are hovering over. It's not necessarily the game.
  • Saved_Warrior -

Liked dodge359’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    How about training calls as such? Basically calls where you dispatch units to 'train and prepare' them. Awarding credits would of course still be done as it would take time and a number of resources. Here are a few possibilities - TRAINING CALL 1 -…
  • dodge359 -

Posted the thread Deleting station expansion.

Thread
    Exactly what the title says! Say after a while you decide that you no longer want/need an ambulance or airport expansion etc - is there a way to delete and permanently get rid of the expansion? If not, then this certainly needs to be included in the…
  • Deej93 -

Replied to the thread SWAT Missions.

ah ok i see, it's just i have for the past week been getting more swat jobs than any other job by far and i thought swat missions would be far less common than fire calls etc.