Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

List of poi's I should add

Dargnot

New Units for Police.

JebbyJnr

Ability to choose which mission 'categories' you get

me181

Vehicles cannot be dispatched

Dargnot

Attempt to log in via Facebook returns error

TACRfan

Recent Activities

• TACRfan -

Liked me181’s post in the thread Vehicles cannot be dispatched.

Like (Post)
    Make sure 400 km is selected in the dispatch window, if it isn't, vehicles only the distance selected will appear.
  • TACRfan -

Liked Dargnot’s post in the thread Vehicles cannot be dispatched.

Like (Post)
    Quote from me181: “Make sure 400 km is selected in the dispatch window, if it isn't, vehicles only the distance selected will appear. ” That was the issue. It had gotten set to 5 KM somehow. Thank you.
  • letsgohope12 -

Liked Dargnot’s post in the thread Vehicles cannot be dispatched.

Like (Post)
    Quote from me181: “Make sure 400 km is selected in the dispatch window, if it isn't, vehicles only the distance selected will appear. ” That was the issue. It had gotten set to 5 KM somehow. Thank you.
  • letsgohope12 -

Liked me181’s post in the thread Vehicles cannot be dispatched.

Like (Post)
    Make sure 400 km is selected in the dispatch window, if it isn't, vehicles only the distance selected will appear.
  • Dargnot -

Replied to the thread List of poi's I should add.

If you click the question mark in the top right then click "Possible Missions," then select your dispatch center, it will show you all the missions you can currently do. It also lists the POI needed for certain missions. So you can go through and set…
  • Dblcheesebrgkid -

Liked Glaeydar’s post in the thread Fire Station Price Algorithm.

Like (Post)
    Your formula: normal station = 100 000+(200 000×log2(count of stations − 22)) small station: half of above
  • Dblcheesebrgkid -

Liked KieranWood’s post in the thread Forum Exclusives!.

Like (Post)
    Slightly controversial opinion warning: Hopefully we can get some useful/interesting/ideas that have been suggested recently implemted into the game. E.g. Police vans, Hazmat ambulances, critical care cars etc. rather than just duplicates of the same…
  • Slarow -

Posted the thread List of poi's I should add.

Thread
    It would be nice to have a page that lists the poi's that I don't yet have that would unlock missions that are available to me based on the "number of buildings" criteria. As it stands right now to do this I would have to manually go through the list of…
  • JebbyJnr -

Replied to the thread New Units for Police..

I do like the sound of horse and foot patrols, but not the others. Instead of them being used in patrol, they could be used for events. What I think most people will say, is just change the skins of the vehicles to horse and people.
  • me181 -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Heavy Rescue Tow.

Like (Post)
    Since this is mainly Emergency Services and that tow trucks are not necessarily Emergency Services. How about the idea of having a Heavy Rescue Tow? Make it a combination unit. Integrate a tow truck with a Heavy Rescue sort of similar to Heavy Rescue 401…