Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Time to Play with PD?

Jscsmpbell

Service Radius

letsgohope12

Vehicle Graphics

IUsed2HavAWii69

USAR or Technical Rescue?

Pizzabob23

All Calls in a small area

firefighter261

Recent Activities

• ccampos -

Liked letsgohope12’s post in the thread Service Radius.

Like (Post)
    Our job as moderators is to moderate between the developer and the players. When this issue was raised we contacted the developer who told us that they spawn calls up to 6 miles away. In one of the many threads you bumped you can see an example of a call…
  • Jscsmpbell -

Replied to the thread Time to Play with PD?.

I wish there was a way to turn off PD calls, but I guess ill venture into the Police World, THanks
  • me181 -

Liked letsgohope12’s post in the thread Service Radius.

Like (Post)
    Our job as moderators is to moderate between the developer and the players. When this issue was raised we contacted the developer who told us that they spawn calls up to 6 miles away. In one of the many threads you bumped you can see an example of a call…
  • letsgohope12 -

Replied to the thread Service Radius.

• IUsed2HavAWii69 -

Replied to the thread Vehicle Graphics.

Already got one but don't have access to my PC until tommorow, will post then.
  • firefighter261 -

Liked ManyFireman’s post in the thread All Calls in a small area.

Like (Post)
    Quote from me181: “Quote from Kyledouglas0703: “Since I Have started all my calls have been in the same area with a max response time of about 1:30/2:00 Was wondering if this is a feature or something you can change with dispatch centers…
  • Pizzabob23 -

Liked me181’s post in the thread Time to Play with PD?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jscsmpbell: “I have 16 fire stations, they all haves ALS rigs, and Engines, I have some Trucks, Rescues, and Chiefs added into the mix, as well as 1 Hazmat, 2 ARFFs, and 4 SWR Teams. I want to know is it worth starting to build PD stations…
  • me181 -

Liked Pizzabob23’s post in the thread USAR or Technical Rescue?.

Like (Post)
    In the case of the name being a cosmetic thing it wouldn't matter to me. Both Technical Rescue and USAR units are widely used. Also, thanks for the explanations everyone.
  • Pizzabob23 -

Replied to the thread USAR or Technical Rescue?.

In the case of the name being a cosmetic thing it wouldn't matter to me. Both Technical Rescue and USAR units are widely used. Also, thanks for the explanations everyone.
  • firefighter261 -

Replied to the thread All Calls in a small area.

here is my example i have argued/discussed before. the center of the circles is where my station is. the small circle is a 1.5 mile radius, and the large circle is a 6 mile radius that the game claims to have. i have never had a call (non poi call)…