Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Tokyo fire department

CptSteel

Suggestion For Hospital Bed Delays

TACRfan

Transport Admins

PortuguesDC

Private Security

PortuguesDC

Standard US Graphic Skin Pack (Located on page 3 about to go to page 2)

Gavin876

Recent Activities

• Lino_Carter -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Suggestion For Hospital Bed Delays.

Like (Post)
    It’s all about triage. The most serious patients would be seen as soon as possible but the less serious patients may have to wait.
  • CptSteel -

Replied to the thread Tokyo fire department.

@PortuguesDC that is what I have done with every fire department I have made in the USA. The main problem I am having with tokyo is that I can't identify different apparatus in pictures, at least not yet. @letsgohope12 true, but I am asking to see if…
  • emergency4fan -

Liked Wolfman1988’s post in the thread passenger train derailment.

Like (Post)
    I have a fantastic idea since this is a remote but real possibility perhaps passenger train derailment should be a mission a resource intense mission requiring a k-9 unit to search for survivors and you would need many or few ambulances depending on how…
  • emergency4fan -

Liked WOLFMAN450’s post in the thread Radiological accident.

Like (Post)
    also that type of call is very rare
  • TheNorCalGangster -

Liked nickb722’s post in the thread Chat.

Like (Post)
    It would be nice if Admins could delete messages in the alliance chat. For instance if there was an inappropriate message from someone, one of the admins, could go and delete it.
  • TheNorCalGangster -

Liked Missionchief17’s post in the thread Chat.

Like (Post)
    To springboard off of this, I think admins should be able to 'hide' messages from general members. Also, it would still show up in the chat history for reference for admins only.
  • TheNorCalGangster -

Liked letsgohope12’s post in the thread K9 unit improvement.

Like (Post)
    Absolutely! This is common among US police departments and needs to be implemented.
  • TheNorCalGangster -

Liked Wildfire4946’s post in the thread K9 unit improvement.

Like (Post)
    Any word on possibly implementing this?
  • TheNorCalGangster -

Liked tom_ann’s post in the thread K9 unit improvement.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Wildfire4946: “Can we get it switched so that K9 units can perform regular police functions also? I hate needing 1 extra unit and have to wait for a car to arrive from 10 minutes away. ” I Agree why even have the K9?? They need to be able…
  • TheNorCalGangster -

Liked Wildfire4946’s post in the thread K9 unit improvement.

Like (Post)
    Can we get it switched so that K9 units can perform regular police functions also? I hate needing 1 extra unit and have to wait for a car to arrive from 10 minutes away.