Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Dispatch/Control

StuartA1984

Follow Up Units - Cancelling Units

Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex

Leviticusc

US Public Safety Alliance Recruiting

Leviticusc

Moving personnel and upgrade for “follow up” function

Gavin876

Recent Activities

• KieranWood -

Liked inyourface87’s post in the thread Follow Up Units - Cancelling Units.

Like (Post)
    I have noticed that after a unit is double dispatched the only way to cancel them from the second call is to cancel the unit completely off both calls. Even hitting the cancel all units button on the call does not cancel double dispatched units. It…
  • KieranWood -

Liked GPrime’s post in the thread Dispatch/Control.

Like (Post)
    This is already a thing, I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) you need to have 25 buildings plus, and then you are able to build another dispatch centre, as I have for Police, Fire and Ambulance for my set up, I do have many building though.
  • StuartA1984 -

Replied to the thread Dispatch/Control.

Quote from Missionchief17: “How would this add to the game besides having to spend more credits to build more dispatch centers? I see what your trying to say but I see no point. ” dispatch centres are free to build.
  • footballcrush3r -

Like (Post)
    I have noticed that after a unit is double dispatched the only way to cancel them from the second call is to cancel the unit completely off both calls. Even hitting the cancel all units button on the call does not cancel double dispatched units. It…
  • me181 -

Like (Post)
  • ChiefSlevin -

Okay, i didnt know it was a thing due to have around 12 buildings so far :D
  • TACRfan -

Quote from GPrime: “This is already a thing, I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) you need to have 25 buildings plus, and then you are able to build another dispatch centre, as I have for Police, Fire and Ambulance for my set up, I do have many…
  • GPrime -

This is already a thing, I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) you need to have 25 buildings plus, and then you are able to build another dispatch centre, as I have for Police, Fire and Ambulance for my set up, I do have many building though.
  • Missionchief17 -

How would this add to the game besides having to spend more credits to build more dispatch centers? I see what your trying to say but I see no point.
  • ChiefSlevin -

Posted the thread Dispatch/Control.

Thread
    I know it might sounds like a small idea: Having multiple Dispatch/Control rooms for Fire, Police and Ambulance..due to most services having them seperate.