Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Prisoner Transport Unit

letsgohope12

Pinned **NEW** Mission Suggestions

Costpap

Boat calls are rare

SirHiggins

ideas

Obiwan

Missing Boats (trailered)

Fireboy718

Recent Activities

• letsgohope12 -

Replied to the thread Prisoner Transport Unit.

This has been brought up before. I have to say, though, we don’t really have a lot of missions with more than 2-3 prisoners.
  • Costpap -

Posted the thread Prisoner Transport Unit.

Thread
    Hello, it would be cool if there was a Prisoner Transport Unit, kind of like a Mass Cassualty Unit but for Police Instead, which could transport 1-6 prisoner(s) if needed, so you don't have to have so much police cars in order to transport people.
  • Costpap -

Replied to the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Name/Type of Mission: Property Seach Units Required: 2 Patrol Cars 1 K-9 Unit (50% chance) POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Patients: 0 Prisoners: 1-3 Credit Reward: 1000
  • me181 -

Liked Forest998’s post in the thread ideas.

Like (Post)
    Is it possible for the list of proposals to be implemented to be published on the forum. This will eliminate the problem with reporting the same suggestion.
  • SirHiggins -

Replied to the thread Boat calls are rare.

• Obiwan -

Replied to the thread ideas.

I understand what you are saying but when people report the same suggestions it shows that people really seem to like that suggestion.
  • Obiwan -

Liked Forest998’s post in the thread ideas.

Like (Post)
    Is it possible for the list of proposals to be implemented to be published on the forum. This will eliminate the problem with reporting the same suggestion.
  • Forest998 -

Replied to the thread ideas.

• Fireboy718 -

Replied to the thread Missing Boats (trailered).

• TACRfan -

Replied to the thread Missing Boats (trailered).

Oh really, that is interesting. I’ll let Sebastian know