Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Ambulances required without ambulance station

Kenhaught

K9 Unit Responding As Patrol Unit.

me181

Vehicle Graphics

Lino_Carter

Krys' Graphics

nick12

More categories for AAR

Recent Activities

• Kenhaught -

Replied to the thread Ambulances required without ambulance station.

You mentioned you have them assigned to separate dispatch centers...have you checked the option in your fire only dispatch center to create own coverage area? (Found under edit). Otherwise it will be reading all owned stations to determine what calls to…
  • me181 -

Replied to the thread Ambulances required without ambulance station.

Quote from VICFire: “I run a fire setup in two counties, one of which also has ambulance cover. Leicestershire has fire and ambulance, Derbyshire only has fire. I have two dispatch centres, one for each county. Despite this, I am getting ambulance…
  • me181 -

Replied to the thread K9 Unit Responding As Patrol Unit..

Quote from letsgohope12: “Thanks! Clearly my interpretation wasn’t clear enough... must be too tired! ” Don't worry lol, at least we tried
  • BismarkSeaCVE95 -

Liked PortuguesDC’s post in the thread CALL GENERATION.

Like (Post)
    Atleast for me, this happens all the time. Call spawn set to 30 seconds and there are days it takes 1m or 2 between each call. Other days it's spot on Recently I had this issue that I refreshed the game 5 or 6 times and still no calls (no, it was not on…
  • BismarkSeaCVE95 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Motor police unit.

Like (Post)
    Currently there are no mission that require a police motorcycle however we do hope to bring some, vehicle slots at stations is something we are going to be looking at in the very near future.
  • BismarkSeaCVE95 -

Liked firefighter261’s post in the thread Motor police unit.

Like (Post)
    the motorcycle unit is pointless, being that it costs the same, needs training and cant transport, there should be something to make it more wanted by players i think what should be done to make them more useful is this: in terms of how much space is…
  • letsgohope12 -

Thanks! Clearly my interpretation wasn’t clear enough... must be too tired!
  • letsgohope12 -

Liked me181’s post in the thread K9 Unit Responding As Patrol Unit..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lino_Carter: “I’m not talking about “Patrol Routes” I’m talking about if I Had a mission like a Shooting a K9 would just randomly Turn up. ” Oh dear, I tried understanding, but failed the first time, I think I get you now however,…
  • VICFire -

Posted the thread Ambulances required without ambulance station.

Thread
    I run a fire setup in two counties, one of which also has ambulance cover. Leicestershire has fire and ambulance, Derbyshire only has fire. I have two dispatch centres, one for each county. Despite this, I am getting ambulance calls for one of my…
  • me181 -

Quote from Lino_Carter: “I’m not talking about “Patrol Routes” I’m talking about if I Had a mission like a Shooting a K9 would just randomly Turn up. ” Oh dear, I tried understanding, but failed the first time, I think I get you now however,…