Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Toggle Different Dispatch Center Vehicles

Wizz

Sound volume

Wizz

Pinned **NEW** Mission Suggestions

Wizz

Possible missions tab

Obiwan

ideas

TACRfan

Recent Activities

• Wizz -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Toggle Different Dispatch Center Vehicles.

Like (Post)
    Oh so you mean that only vehicles from stations assigned to that dispatch centre are visible when dispatching to a scene
  • Wizz -

Replied to the thread Toggle Different Dispatch Center Vehicles.

Quote from TACRfan: “Oh so you mean that only vehicles from stations assigned to that dispatch centre are visible when dispatching to a scene ” Exactly. Just make it a toggleable option when editing the Dispatch Center, that should work :D
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Possible missions tab.

Like (Post)
    Not a bad suggestion but I hope you understand that this wouldn’t be considered a priority update, I’ll add it to the list
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Toggle Different Dispatch Center Vehicles.

Like (Post)
    Oh so you mean that only vehicles from stations assigned to that dispatch centre are visible when dispatching to a scene
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked semas679’s post in the thread Toggle Different Dispatch Center Vehicles.

Like (Post)
    You can do it, open Dispatch Center and click "Edit" then allow the option "Create your own coverage area. Stations belonging to this dispatch center are considered for missions in the assigned dispatch center area."
  • TACRfan -

Replied to the thread Toggle Different Dispatch Center Vehicles.

• me181 -

Liked Wizz’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Hit and Run (Police) Units Required: 2 Patrol Cars POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): None Patients: 1 Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 500
  • me181 -

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Traffic Light Failure (Police) Units Required: 1 Patrol Car POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): None Patients: 0 Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 130
  • me181 -

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Acid Burns (EMS) Units Required: 1 Ambulance POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): None Patients: 1 Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 500 OR (The current transport & treating patient reward)
  • me181 -

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Residential Police Raid (Police) Units Required: 5 Patrol Cars POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): None Patients: 0 Prisoners: 1 -2 Credit Reward: 700 - 1600