Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Problem loading shared missions

Lifesaver

Audio suggestion

NY Ambulances+ConditionCars

Locke12801

Alarm and Response Regulations - Heavy Rescue

nickb722

Dispatch Center having vehicles

me181

Recent Activities

• Lifesaver -

Replied to the thread Problem loading shared missions.

The range shouldn’t determine if I can see them, only for response...I can’t even see them. However, we have an event currently going on, and I can’t get those calls to show up either, I can see and respond via the map, but that’s less…
  • Smudgy58 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Minor change to alliance event timings.

Like (Post)
    I brought this up with the other moderators a while back, we all like the idea and will suggest it to Sebastian, we are just waiting to suggest a couple of things at the moment.
  • Smudgy58 -

Liked djchill’s post in the thread Minor change to alliance event timings.

Like (Post)
    So as it stands, alliance events can be started once ever 7 days (168 hours) and large scale alliance missions once every day (24 hours). The games internal timer starts ticking from the moment the server recognises that an event has started. Now for…
  • Missionchief17 -

Dont quote me on this but I don't think their too far away because if a member is around him, he'll ask them to share it in chat and he can respond that way.
  • WOLFMAN450 -

Liked PortuguesDC’s post in the thread Large Scale Missions.

Like (Post)
    Because this has been requested more times than I can count and I'm still waiting on this and more units have been added to the game and those can also be added to the calls here it goes Please, please, please make it possible for us to create large…
  • TACRfan -

• Lifesaver -

Thanks, they are all green...another thing I’ve had to do for a long time is toggle alliance buildings on and off in order to see alliance missions, but this isn’t working either anymore.
  • letsgohope12 -

Quote from Lifesaver: “I’m unable to load shared missions from alliance members and storm events in my call list. I do see them on the map, but they won’t show up on the list. I have tried logging out and logging back in. I only play on an…
  • Firefighter3861 -

Good posting man. I hope someone on the this forum will be able to assist you.
  • Realjessey -

Now follows dngbosman.

Follow