Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Airport/ARFF calls

Obiwan

Map

Pinned **NEW** Mission Suggestions

Obiwan

MIDWEST FIRE AND POLICE

r(af

Light aircraft crash

Obiwan

Recent Activities

• Obiwan -

Replied to the thread Airport/ARFF calls.

businessinsider.com/busiest-ai…-in-the-world-2018-2018-4 That airport has been the planet's busiest airport since 1998
  • Locke12801 -

Posted the thread Map.

Thread
    Can it be that since yesterday the map does not work properly? It only builds up once. If I go to another area, everything is just gray. The icons are visible. ;( Open Street Map is working correct. Playing with PC Windows 7 Firefox /actuell
  • Wizz -

Replied to the thread Airport/ARFF calls.

Quote from Obiwan: “In my country Hartsfield-Jackson is the busiest airport. It handles 100 millions passenger every year. ” 100 Million passengers per year? Heathrow only gets about 70 - 85 million per year. I highly doubt that yours handles 100…
  • Realjessey -

Liked Obiwan’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type Of Mission: Assault With A Deadly Weapon (General) Units Required: 2 Patrol Cars POI Required (Use “none” if not needed) None Patients: 1 Prisoners: 1 Credit Reward: 850-1000 Name/Type Of Mission: Person On Fire (General) Units…
  • Obiwan -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Fire spread on the map.

Like (Post)
    I like this as well. It could definitely be a group effort for an Alliance to tackle head on.
  • Obiwan -

Liked Deej93’s post in the thread Fire spread on the map.

Like (Post)
    I would love to see a brush fire system put in place as to where you can see the size of a brushfire/forest fire etc on the map. The fire could also expand randomly on the map, and have the potential for spot fires. You could make use of the forest POI…
  • semas679 -

Liked Obiwan’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type Of Mission: Assault With A Deadly Weapon (General) Units Required: 2 Patrol Cars POI Required (Use “none” if not needed) None Patients: 1 Prisoners: 1 Credit Reward: 850-1000 Name/Type Of Mission: Person On Fire (General) Units…
  • Obiwan -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Swat suv or swat armored vehicle.

Like (Post)
    I don’t want to give too much away but to summarise. Probably the most requested update for EMS ever (this is our main focus and is taking some time.) As for the police update there are 4 smaller sub sections. SWAT DISORDER GENERAL…
  • Obiwan -

Liked PortuguesDC’s post in the thread Swat suv or swat armored vehicle.

Like (Post)
    Pretty much as said before, SWAT SUVs were added for realism. If you want to do the realism but you don't want to have "Trucks" you can always use a graphic pack with an SUV but use the SWAT Armored truck :D
  • Obiwan -

Replied to the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.