Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

USAR or Technical Rescue?

wings203

Vehicle suggestion

Pizzabob23

Sgt car for police

Pizzabob23

Call Area

letsgohope12

Suggestions for new vehicles

jshbrdall

Recent Activities

• wings203 -

Replied to the thread USAR or Technical Rescue?.

Quote from rescuenut93: “How about renaming "Heavy Rescue" to "Equipment Rescue" And naming the new one to "Technical Rescue" ” Hmm... What would be the difference between the two? Are there any countries/cities out there that have 'equipment…
  • wings203 -

Liked Pizzabob23’s post in the thread Vehicle suggestion.

Like (Post)
    Thank you. I think I will just use type 1 engines for the Foam units, thanks for the suggestion btw.
  • Pizzabob23 -

Replied to the thread Vehicle suggestion.

Thank you. I think I will just use type 1 engines for the Foam units, thanks for the suggestion btw.
  • Pizzabob23 -

Liked wings203’s post in the thread Vehicle suggestion.

Like (Post)
    This has been discussed a few times in recent years... See here and here :) Discussion pretty much pointed out that the unit wouldn't really be any different in game to the normal engine. ... I'd suggest just renaming one of your engines, or something
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked wings203’s post in the thread Vehicle suggestion.

Like (Post)
    This has been discussed a few times in recent years... See here and here :) Discussion pretty much pointed out that the unit wouldn't really be any different in game to the normal engine. ... I'd suggest just renaming one of your engines, or something
  • rescuenut93 -

Replied to the thread USAR or Technical Rescue?.

We use Technical Rescue here How about renaming "Heavy Rescue" to "Equipment Rescue" And naming the new one to "Technical Rescue" So that way we have several types of Rescue Trucks Equipment Rescue Marine/Water Rescue Technical Rescue or Special Ops…
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked Realjessey’s post in the thread USAR or Technical Rescue?.

Like (Post)
    Maybe Enhanced Rescue Unit or something that comes inbetween to cover both sides?
  • wings203 -

Replied to the thread Vehicle suggestion.

• nickb722 -

Liked PortuguesDC’s post in the thread Suggestions for new vehicles.

Like (Post)
    I know we are all hyped for the new upcoming units, our soon loved boats <3 I want the devs to focus on the new units but i'm going to set here some units many people have requested before and I think should be added to the game: Fire Units: -Type 6
  • Pizzabob23 -

Replied to the thread Sgt car for police.

I think that it would be more of a personal thing rather than a vehicle thing. Here in the US police supervisors (Usually SGT+) have specially marked vehicles that don't have light bars and have a ”Supervisor” decal somewhere on the vehicle. I think…