Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Police Aviation and personnel

Leonida

Alliance prisons icons

ManyFireman

Graphics

nick12

BLS and FLy Cars

MVA Rollover

IUsed2HavAWii69

Recent Activities

• RealYouFoundOllyy -

Liked ManyFireman’s post in the thread Question about Police Motorbike units..

Like (Post)
    Unless you want to be accurate and waste 3 days of your training, I advise against them for the time being. Though they’re useful for me due to my setup they don’t benefit you - they’re the same speed and can’t transport.
  • RealYouFoundOllyy -

Liked IUsed2HavAWii69’s post in the thread Question about Police Motorbike units..

Like (Post)
    Other than the advantage of being cheaper, I believe they just offer an extra level of realism, taking into account the vehicle type. I use them not only as motorcycle units but as regular traffic units as well.
  • Leonida -

Replied to the thread Police Aviation and personnel.

Quote from ManyFireman: “I'm not completely sure but I'd assume it's because aviation personnel aren't necessarily "response" police officers - they simply are pilots / crew so may not count. ” TACR said it was a bug. Btw i can't even move men from a…
  • ManyFireman -

I'm not completely sure but I'd assume it's because aviation personnel aren't necessarily "response" police officers - they simply are pilots / crew so may not count.
  • ManyFireman -

Replied to the thread Alliance prisons icons.

Quote from TACRfan: “I will see what I can do ” Thank you very much :)
  • ManyFireman -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Alliance prisons icons.

Like (Post)
    I will see what I can do
  • Leonida -

Can you please look at this bug, i need to move my men to another police heli base but i can't and i have to wait 8 days for trainings
  • hawker5 -

Liked Boyscoutews’s post in the thread BLS and FLy Cars.

Like (Post)
    So I noticed that when I send a fly car and a BLS to a call, they do not treat the patient
  • nick12 -

Replied to the thread Graphics.

Quote from me181: “Quote from nick12: “Anyone want to do a graphic pack for me, animation would be awesome if it can be done. Here's 4 apparatuses I need. Thanks. ” Here's a link to the graphics pack tutorial: Graphics tutorialYou've got a much better…
  • Boyscoutews -

Posted the thread BLS and FLy Cars.

Thread
    So I noticed that when I send a fly car and a BLS to a call, they do not treat the patient