Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Rural and urban mapping tools

wings203

Looking for Realistic Alliance

rescuenut93

Fire Investigation Building/Unit Ideas

me181

Krys' Graphics

Alex12338

Suggestions

me181

Recent Activities

• wings203 -

Replied to the thread Rural and urban mapping tools.

The original post has since gained a lot of support... :thumbsup: Would it be worth holding a poll?
  • ManyFireman -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Fire Investigation Building/Unit Ideas.

Like (Post)
    Rather than having some kind of extension or just make it a unit to add to any fire station, maybe we should discuss the possibility of a Fire Marshall/Investigation/Arsons Office. You don't see a Fire Investigator in every fire station so maybe this…
  • rescuenut93 -

Replied to the thread Looking for Realistic Alliance.

Quote from letsgohope12: “I recommend Midwest Fire and Police. We operate realistically and are quickly climbing the alliance list! ” Do you guys operate in the US around the East Coast? I am in South Central NJ
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked letsgohope12’s post in the thread Looking for Realistic Alliance.

Like (Post)
    I recommend Midwest Fire and Police. We operate realistically and are quickly climbing the alliance list!
  • JebbyJnr -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Fire Investigation Building/Unit Ideas.

Like (Post)
    Rather than having some kind of extension or just make it a unit to add to any fire station, maybe we should discuss the possibility of a Fire Marshall/Investigation/Arsons Office. You don't see a Fire Investigator in every fire station so maybe this…
  • me181 -

Replied to the thread Fire Investigation Building/Unit Ideas.

Quote from rescuenut93: “To make a suggestion about the argument of multiple uses and setups perhaps there could be a checklist of what the player can click off on for their satisfaction. If possible. But just like you said. Please no negative…
  • rescuenut93 -

Replied to the thread Fire Investigation Building/Unit Ideas.

To make a suggestion about the argument of multiple uses and setups perhaps there could be a checklist of what the player can click off on for their satisfaction. If possible. But just like you said. Please no negative comments about more important…
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked me181’s post in the thread Fire Investigation Building/Unit Ideas.

Like (Post)
    Hmm, This is quite an in depth suggestion, one which works fairly well from a game perspective. However, there are so many setups and different ways this type of unit would want to be interpreted that I suspect it may draw flak. I don't really like the…
  • Alex12338 -

Replied to the thread Krys' Graphics.

Hi @jamesmayled I can give you a link for 2d shaped British Transport Police if you want it? Please reply if you would like the link. Regards Alex,
  • me181 -

Replied to the thread Suggestions.

Quote from Hoagie: “Good Afternoon Everyone, I am fairly new to the game so bare with me if these have already been suggested. I am looking to try to help bring new ideas for mostly FD/EMS but feel free to add PD suggestions: (1) Personnel Ranks- I