Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Daily Objectives

PepisMax125

New Fire and EMS Calls

PortuguesDC

Alliance stations

PortuguesDC

Moving units to different stations

Caolan753

smoke detechtor check

hufer3

Recent Activities

• PepisMax125 -

Replied to the thread Daily Objectives.

I Do Like the Idea But It would take a Lot of Scripting and Plus a week bonus Is kind of a bad idea it should be you do not get the credits till you have reached friday
  • PortuguesDC -

Liked Missionchief17’s post in the thread Alliance stations.

Like (Post)
    I know there's been a lot of talk about sharing your personal stations with the alliance, but what about the idea of having alliance stations bought in the same way alliance hospitals and prisons are bought. I'm thinking there could be a designation that…
  • PortuguesDC -

Posted the thread Daily Objectives.

Thread
    I was reading grimwizard thread in the forum when I came up with this idea, in case you want to check his thread it's here [ Much needed game pace and ease of access improvements ] So I was reading and seeing people comments about the fact of not…
  • Missionchief17 -

Liked WOLFMAN450’s post in the thread Moving units to different stations.

Like (Post)
    yes you can move a unit to another station you just have to have room for it. then you click on the unit you want to move and then click on the move button then select where you want to move the unit to. when moving a unit make sure it dose not have any…
  • Missionchief17 -

Liked PortuguesDC’s post in the thread Alliance stations.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Missionchief17: “Quote from PortuguesDC: “Main question is how you can dispatch alliance vehicle ” Good point. What I came up with so far is to be able to answer the call as if it was your own, then at the top, below the gray box with…
  • PortuguesDC -

Replied to the thread New Fire and EMS Calls.

Quote from Boyscoutews: “I think they need to have more times they show up, 75% of the calls my area runs is alarms and i rarely get them in game. ” The game can't fit every single player region like a glove It doesn't even get close to Portugal,…
  • PortuguesDC -

Replied to the thread Alliance stations.

Quote from Missionchief17: “Quote from PortuguesDC: “Main question is how you can dispatch alliance vehicle ” Good point. What I came up with so far is to be able to answer the call as if it was your own, then at the top, below the gray box with…
  • Caolan753 -

Replied to the thread Moving units to different stations.

• WOLFMAN450 -

Replied to the thread Moving units to different stations.

yes you can move a unit to another station you just have to have room for it. then you click on the unit you want to move and then click on the move button then select where you want to move the unit to. when moving a unit make sure it dose not have any…
  • Caolan753 -

Posted the thread Moving units to different stations.

Thread
    IS there any way to move a unit from one station to a different one?