Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Volunteer fire stations?

StuartA1984

UKES - UK Emergency Services Alliance

MVA Rollover

NFRSDan

Beta Testing Window Design

EthanB

HazMat Ambulance

FirefighterE32

Recent Activities

• StuartA1984 -

Replied to the thread Volunteer fire stations?.

you could add a time delay to the units based at the station. That could solve the volunteer call out time.
  • joshu014416 -

Posted the thread Volunteer fire stations?.

Thread
    Is it ever possible to add in a future that could make some Fire/ ambulance stations volunteer? or would this be to complicated?
  • AshGaming -

Liked AidenTeran’s post in the thread UKES - UK Emergency Services Alliance.

Like (Post)
    19260505_1344638105656588_7027980276394493824_n.png Good Afternoon. Not sure if you have seen us but we are UK Emergency Services Alliance, We work mainly in the UK however we are expanding our bases of operations and moving across the waters. We are…
  • AidenTeran -

Posted the thread UKES - UK Emergency Services Alliance.

Thread
    19260505_1344638105656588_7027980276394493824_n.png Good Afternoon. Not sure if you have seen us but we are UK Emergency Services Alliance, We work mainly in the UK however we are expanding our bases of operations and moving across the waters. We are…
  • NFRSDan -

Replied to the thread MVA Rollover.

Yeah a lot of departments in America send ladder trucks to MVAs etc. However, this game and it's appliances are more European. Take a look at the name "Platform Truck." I think the likely hood of that being sent to an MVA is very low indeed.
  • FirefighterE32 -

Where i live currently, We do not need Ladder Trucks for MVA's, Due to the fact of we have technical rescue for a reason, Because It is a safety reason to have a firefighter hang over the aerial, Some States are different. But On the platform trucks we…
  • TACRfan -

You also have think about the situation of the call, the car may have rolled down an embankment and a aerial ladder platform would may be needed to create a work platform below
  • EthanB -

Replied to the thread Beta Testing Window Design.

wow ok I see how it is going to be now. Forgive my stupidness in this moment...
  • EthanB -

Replied to the thread Beta Testing Window Design.

Well half of the boxes at the bottom are cut off.
  • GPrime -

Liked Wildfire4946’s post in the thread K9 unit improvement.

Like (Post)
    Can we get it switched so that K9 units can perform regular police functions also? I hate needing 1 extra unit and have to wait for a car to arrive from 10 minutes away.