Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hawker5 -

Liked CZick’s post in the thread Call Counter.

Like (Post)
    I was wondering if there is a possibility to implement a feature that adds a counter to each unit on how many calls they've been on. Right now I measure the busiest based off of miles driven, that has its inaccuracies for a few reasons: 1. The units I…
  • Mark_ -

Like (Post)
    I was wondering if there is a possibility to implement a feature that adds a counter to each unit on how many calls they've been on. Right now I measure the busiest based off of miles driven, that has its inaccuracies for a few reasons: 1. The units I…
  • nickb722 -

Liked me181’s post in the thread vehicle shop and garage.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DeputyMedic20: “Hello I just had an idea what about having a vehicle shop that can fix the units on the miles down to 0...having a garage up to 50 spaces that way you don't have to delete the vehicle... Vehicle shop be 200k along with 10k…
  • nickb722 -

Liked DeputyMedic20’s post in the thread vehicle shop and garage.

Like (Post)
    Hello I just had an idea what about having a vehicle shop that can fix the units on the miles down to 0...having a garage up to 50 spaces that way you don't have to delete the vehicle... Vehicle shop be 200k along with 10k for the open spaces for 50 :thumbsup:
  • nickb722 -

Like (Post)
  • KieranWood -

Like (Post)
    Quote from DeputyMedic20: “Hello I just had an idea what about having a vehicle shop that can fix the units on the miles down to 0...having a garage up to 50 spaces that way you don't have to delete the vehicle... Vehicle shop be 200k along with 10k…
  • nick12 -

Like (Post)
  • ccampos -

Liked me181’s post in the thread European Emergency Services.

Like (Post)
  • ccampos -

Now follows me181.

Follow
  • me181 -

Like (Post)
  • CZick -

Posted the thread Call Counter.

Thread
  • me181 -

Replied to the thread Alliance Help.

Quote from elijahhaydes: “Quote from me181: “Quote from elijahhaydes: “I made an Alliance and it's all dandy, but, I can't see other peoples units, or calls I can't dispatch units from buildings other people have created Same goes for other…
  • elijahhaydes -

Quote from me181: “Quote from elijahhaydes: “I made an Alliance and it's all dandy, but, I can't see other peoples units, or calls I can't dispatch units from buildings other people have created Same goes for other people, they can't see my units…
  • me181 -

Quote from elijahhaydes: “I made an Alliance and it's all dandy, but, I can't see other peoples units, or calls I can't dispatch units from buildings other people have created Same goes for other people, they can't see my units etc Are we doing…
  • elijahhaydes -

Posted the thread Alliance Help.

Thread
    I made an Alliance and it's all dandy, but, I can't see other peoples units, or calls I can't dispatch units from buildings other people have created Same goes for other people, they can't see my units etc Are we doing something wrong or is this…
  • CZick -

Liked Generic Dispatcher’s post in the thread vehicle shop and garage.

Like (Post)
    Interesting idea DeputyMedic20, I had the thought of vehicles requiring maintenance every so often (like a timed event) the other day, I imagine some agencies around the world have a workshop to store vehicles and make any repairs or upgrades, as an…
  • CZick -

Like (Post)
  • Generic Dispatcher -

Liked me181’s post in the thread Rescue Agency.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Generic Dispatcher: “Hey there, thanks for making this discussion as I wondered the same thing when I began playing MissionChief quite a while ago. What me181 said is true, however, I think it is a good idea to discuss the possibility of…
  • Generic Dispatcher -

Liked JebbyJnr’s post in the thread vehicle shop and garage.

Like (Post)
    As deputymedic said, I would also like to see a building where you can store unused appliances. (Code 6 em?)
  • Generic Dispatcher -

Like (Post)