Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• me181 -

Liked Leonida’s post in the thread Adding multiple vehicles to a graphic pack.

Like (Post)
    Hello guys, quick suggestion for the graphic pack: Instead of making tons of graphic pack for each emergency service (like in my country we have 6 different police agencies and also these agencies own different vehicles for patrolling), could we add the…
  • me181 -

Replied to the thread Service Radius.

Quote from Thejoshua79: “If I set it to 400km a incident won't spawn 400 km away from the station though. I'm referring to a visual representation of an area in which calls will spawn. For example: prntscr.com/ll9z2x I could have one station which…
  • rescuenut93 -

Posted the thread Issue with SWAT SUV for mission.

Thread
    For this mission it required 4 SWAT Personnel. I sent two SWAT SUV's of 4 and still wouldn't complete without an actual SWAT Truck.
  • ManyFireman -

Replied to the thread Deleting station expansion.

Agree - wish they could be used for an expansion level
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked FirefighterE32’s post in the thread Trailers - Resvisiting Topic.

Like (Post)
    Our Department vehicle and trailer. DEC-Emergency-Spill-Response-Trailers.jpg
  • Po1ice1 -

Liked FirefighterE32’s post in the thread Trailers - Resvisiting Topic.

Like (Post)
  • FirefighterE32 -

Replied to the thread Trailers - Resvisiting Topic.

• nickb722 -

Liked Thejoshua79’s post in the thread Service Radius.

Like (Post)
    Could it be possible to adjust the radius in which your station operates? For Example, in some areas, one larger fire station covers a large area whereas in other lots of fire stations cover small areas. If we could adjust the area (to a certain extent)…
  • nickb722 -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Trailers - Resvisiting Topic.

Like (Post)
    The only thing is, Unfortunately nowadays we don't see very mamy Semi-Tractor Fire Tankers anymore. I like the trailer just like you do. I I'm more on trying to find one for a Utility or a Rescue to haul.
  • Boyscoutews -

Replied to the thread Trailers - Resvisiting Topic.

Foam%2079-L.jpgDSC08187-X2.jpgDSC08129-X2.jpgSome local Trailer units from my area
  • Leonida -

Quote from Thejoshua79: “If I set it to 400km a incident won't spawn 400 km away from the station though. I'm referring to a visual representation of an area in which calls will spawn. For example: prntscr.com/ll9z2x I could have one station which…
  • Thejoshua79 -

If I set it to 400km a incident won't spawn 400 km away from the station though. I'm referring to a visual representation of an area in which calls will spawn. For example: prntscr.com/ll9z2x I could have one station which spawns calls in this area up…
  • Leonida -

Posted the thread Adding multiple vehicles to a graphic pack.

Thread
    Hello guys, quick suggestion for the graphic pack: Instead of making tons of graphic pack for each emergency service (like in my country we have 6 different police agencies and also these agencies own different vehicles for patrolling), could we add the…
  • Leonida -

Quote from Thejoshua79: “Could it be possible to adjust the radius in which your station operates? For Example, in some areas, one larger fire station covers a large area whereas in other lots of fire stations cover small areas. If we could adjust the…
  • hawker5 -

Liked Thejoshua79’s post in the thread Service Radius.

Like (Post)
    Could it be possible to adjust the radius in which your station operates? For Example, in some areas, one larger fire station covers a large area whereas in other lots of fire stations cover small areas. If we could adjust the area (to a certain extent)…
  • Thejoshua79 -

Posted the thread Service Radius.

Thread
  • RealNemiox -

Liked BashGuy’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Attempted Murder/Homicide Units Required: SWAT Armored Vehicle 1-3 4-6 Patrol Cars 3-6 Ambulances 1-3 Rescue Engines POI Required (Use “none” if not needed):none Patients:3-6 (65% transport chance) Prisoners:…
  • RealNemiox -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Bomb squad.

Like (Post)
    This is on the list of possible future police updates
  • RealNemiox -

Liked Mimmo barracuda’s post in the thread Bomb squad.

Like (Post)
    1. what do you think about the addio of a new unit like the bomb squad unit with its own missions and with its own trainer personal
  • Well, you were correct! I just got a dock crane fire to spawn! Looks to be working, Thank you for looking into this! Chris