Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Realjessey -

Liked Krys’s post in the thread Krys' Graphics.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DKDBEM4: “I know you're not really taking requests but by any chance are you willing to do a quick recolor of your Volvo Police IRV? in black/dark blue with a single row of battenburg and yellow letters? Tried to recolor it myself but the…
  • KieranWood -

Liked Krys’s post in the thread Krys' Graphics.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DKDBEM4: “I know you're not really taking requests but by any chance are you willing to do a quick recolor of your Volvo Police IRV? in black/dark blue with a single row of battenburg and yellow letters? Tried to recolor it myself but the…
  • KieranWood -

Liked DKDBEM4’s post in the thread Krys' Graphics.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KieranWood: “Quote from DKDBEM4: “I know you're not really taking requests but by any chance are you willing to do a quick recolor of your Volvo Police IRV? in black/dark blue with a single row of battenburg and yellow letters? Tried to…
  • Krys -

Replied to the thread Krys' Graphics.

• VICFire -

Replied to the thread POI question.

Quote from ManyFireman: “Doesn't have a mission related to it? ” Some of them are just imported and translated from the German version so they may be used there but not here.
  • Krys -

Liked hawker5’s post in the thread Krys' Graphics.

Like (Post)
    Best of luck in your Studies Krys. You have done some great work here. Much appreciated.
  • TACRfan -

Liked letsgohope12’s post in the thread Forum Exclusives!.

Like (Post)
    We’ve got a minor update on the way about EMS Rescues! Your fly-Cars will be able to take a break in the next day or so.
  • rescuenut93 -

Replied to the thread Forum Exclusives!.

Ahh okay. Must've missed it lol Yeah def. Always room for more.
  • DKDBEM4 -

Quote from KieranWood: “Quote from DKDBEM4: “I know you're not really taking requests but by any chance are you willing to do a quick recolor of your Volvo Police IRV? in black/dark blue with a single row of battenburg and yellow letters? Tried to…
  • me181 -

Quote from rescuenut93: “Quote from me181: “Quote from rescuenut93: “ And how would this work? EMS training and an EMS Extension or just training? ” ” ” I was answering that bit of your question :D :D I'm not sure about the whole police rescue thing,…
  • ManyFireman -

Replied to the thread Transferring Equipment to alliance Members.

As I said if you read the post...having a limiter would be needed
  • ManyFireman -

Replied to the thread POI question.

• Redux_GB -

• Redux_GB -

Replied to the thread What is included in ambulance expansion in fire stations.

Quote from supd6330: “Though I appreciate the ambulance extension for fire stations, I have more stand-alone ambulance stations than I do ambulance extensions. If one of my fire stations have an ambulance extension in real life, and I have a stand…
  • CptSteel -

Like (Post)
    We’ve got a minor update on the way about EMS Rescues! Your fly-Cars will be able to take a break in the next day or so.
  • Ladder-83 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Battalion Chief for EMS, PD, Boat stations.

Like (Post)
    Command units for both EMS and Police are planned as said above. Sergeants for police will likely be a training rather than a vehicle so that you can have a SWAT Sergeant, K9 Sergeant etc. As for EMS there will be EMS chiefs coming hopefully soon. The…
  • rescuenut93 -

Quote from me181: “Quote from rescuenut93: “Quote from letsgohope12: “We’ve got a minor update on the way about EMS Rescues! Your fly-Cars will be able to take a break in the next day or so. ” Sweet!So a while ago you guys said there would be…
  • Mark_ -

Liked DKDBEM4’s post in the thread Swat SUVs as patrol cars.

Like (Post)
    I play in the UK, so my use for them would be ARV (Armed response vehicle) These patrol and handle accidents like normal police cars.
  • me181 -

Quote from rescuenut93: “Quote from letsgohope12: “We’ve got a minor update on the way about EMS Rescues! Your fly-Cars will be able to take a break in the next day or so. ” Sweet! So a while ago you guys said there would be some type of Police…
  • Badgermedic -

Like (Post)