Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Missionchief17 -

Liked letsgohope12’s post in the thread CO Alarm.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gavin876: “missionchief.com/einsaetze/122 ” The question wasn't whether it was in existence, it was whether a Chief could complete it in the same way that a Rescue can complete a tree down call.
  • letsgohope12 -

Replied to the thread CO Alarm.

Quote from Gavin876: “missionchief.com/einsaetze/122 ” The question wasn't whether it was in existence, it was whether a Chief could complete it in the same way that a Rescue can complete a tree down call.
  • Gavin876 -

Replied to the thread CO Alarm.

Liked Camhesse1’s post in the thread Alliance Statistics.

Like (Post)
    Wondering if there was any discussions about creating an alliance statistics page under the alliances tab. As an admin of my clan I would love to be able to see how many stations each person has and hospitals/police stations etc. Not all the info about…
  • PiGuy6248 -

Liked tyler_fire’s post in the thread medical calls.

Like (Post)
    Right now medical calls only appear near ambulance stations and fire station with a ambulance extension. but in many places we use an ambulance company such as AMR - American Medical Response, they are one building/company that has a bunch of…
  • OleKSteffensen -

Liked Stark’s post in the thread Norwegian units - megathread.

Like (Post)
    Here are my collection of edited and OC vehicle based of Norwegian emergency services! Feel free to edit or redistribute at your own discretion. Custom liveries on demand, within reason Credit goes to all the respective creators of the original
  • OleKSteffensen -

Now follows Stark.

Follow
  • me181 -

Like (Post)
    Wondering if there was any discussions about creating an alliance statistics page under the alliances tab. As an admin of my clan I would love to be able to see how many stations each person has and hospitals/police stations etc. Not all the info about…
  • Missionchief17 -

Posted the thread CO Alarm.

Thread
    Is it possible to have a chief finish a CO Alarm call implemented in the future. Or to have a chief required, then have a possibility of an engine as if there is CO present and required for ventilation.
  • Missionchief17 -

Like (Post)
  • Missionchief17 -

Posted the thread Followup glitch.

Thread
    Sometimes when I dispatch a unit to a call from regular list (not stacked) the same unit shows up twice in the "units responding" list. One says the time to on scene(normal), the "other" unit that is on the responding list says the call name (as if being…
  • letsgohope12 -

Like (Post)
  • PES -

Like (Post)
  • KieranWood -

Liked Jason’s post in the thread Saving accounts.

Like (Post)
    This is basic money management that you do not require a separate account for.
  • KieranWood -

Like (Post)
  • KieranWood -

Liked Stark’s post in the thread Gas Leaks.

Like (Post)
    This needs fixing, I had to read this thread to understand this was talking about a fuel spillage... really bad phrasing imo.
  • Camhesse1 -

Posted the thread Alliance Statistics.

Thread
  • dinkySMALLS -

Liked Tianes’s post in the thread Alliance Member list.

Like (Post)
    Quote from letsgohope12: “There is an indicator. This has been brought up before. ” This indicator only activates after 2 months. The frequency of how often it lights up need to change or we need another means to keep active players in the alliance.…
  • Rickwidd -

Replied to the thread Is there a use for the Gynecology expansion in a hospital?.

I don´t mean that anyone is "forced" to by different kind of hospitals expansions but it will facilitate your medical calls a lot. I have bought the Gynecology expansion and I don´t mind that it cost 70k and I just get a few extra money for it. I think…
  • Stark -

Replied to the thread Gas Leaks.

This needs fixing, I had to read this thread to understand this was talking about a fuel spillage... really bad phrasing imo.