Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• jcfpd8119 -

Liked Skull214’s post in the thread New Call Suggestion: Cardiac Arrest.

Like (Post)
    So I was browsing through the possible calls and thought that this would be a good idea for a call. Brief Background Information: For those of you who don't know what cardiac arrest is, it's when the heart suddenly stops beating. It's not the same as a…
  • jcfpd8119 -

Posted the thread Problem Sharing Alliance Calls.

Thread
    Your In-Game Username / Fire8119 A description of the issue. / 1 particular member who is set up in a neighboring town shares her calls with the alliance. everyone can see them in the list view except me, but if i am looking at the map of her town it…
  • letsgohope12 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Boat Missions.

Like (Post)
    Not to be a buzzkill but can we try to get this topic back on track and suggest missions for the boats. I’m not saying that your guys posts are not important but I think they would be better in there own topic.
  • TACRfan -

Replied to the thread Boat Missions.

Not to be a buzzkill but can we try to get this topic back on track and suggest missions for the boats. I’m not saying that your guys posts are not important but I think they would be better in there own topic.
  • WNYfirefighter -

My county has no boats but they have ATVs, those a member or a chief goes to the hall and tows it with their own vehicle. The county I am doing in the game the boats and ATVs are pulled by Brush Trucks, SUVs, Pick-ups, and Squads. One dept tows their two…
  • Casper -

Liked firetruck911’s post in the thread Boat Missions.

Like (Post)
    I have several Missions to suggest as well: Body Recovery: 2 Boats 2 Firetrucks 1 Heavy Rescue 1 K-9 Unit 5 Patrol Cars 1 Police Helicopter 1 Battalion Chief (no patients) Missing Person or Boat in Water: 3 Fire Truck 3 Boat 2 Heavy Rescue 2 Patrol…
  • Casper -

Liked chivvy147’s post in the thread Boat Missions.

Like (Post)
    A reported body in the water, could turn out to be true or false..
  • Highlander -

In my Area we Have Flood Response Pod Which is a Prime Mover with a Pod on the Back with a Dingy 3 Sets of Water Gear And Extra Tools to Support Units already on Site
  • WOLFMAN450 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Larger boats.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CptSteel: “honestly, as long as it means I can get my boat stations with my standalone fire and rescue boats I don't mind. If it has to go in a straight line then so be it. ” Quote from WNYfirefighter: “As long as it is optional since…
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked KIERONSE999V’s post in the thread UK Graphics Expanded.

Like (Post)
    V456%20TWL%20at%20Oxford%20Rewley%20Road-1_1-L.jpgsorry about the albany image , here is another image of the OXFRS Alp - would you mind creating this the only oxford graphic i need :) kieron :)
  • KIERONSE999V -

Replied to the thread UK Graphics Expanded.

V456%20TWL%20at%20Oxford%20Rewley%20Road-1_1-L.jpgsorry about the albany image , here is another image of the OXFRS Alp - would you mind creating this the only oxford graphic i need :) kieron :)
  • emergency4fan -

Liked Whitchit’s post in the thread UK Graphics Expanded.

Like (Post)
    There has been an announcement... Have you seen it? (Totally not taking the mick of The Force Awakens Trailer...) Do you know what i'm talking about?? BOATS! - Sod me I never thought I'd see the day! Well in light of this, I've created a few graphics…
  • Costpap -

Liked Armyconrad’s post in the thread Boat Missions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lino_Carter: “Here is My Idea of Some Calls - Car In Water. * Fire Stations: 10 * * Fire Units * 3 Fire Appliances ( Engine), 1 Rescue Unit (HRT Or Rescue Engine), 1 Boat Unit, 1 Fire Chief, 1 Platform, 1 Mobile Air. * Police…
  • Costpap -

Liked Ultron’s post in the thread Boat Missions.

Like (Post)
    aircraft down in water
  • Costpap -

Liked semas679’s post in the thread Boat Missions.

Like (Post)
    Hi I would sugere to add this missions: River Overflow (Need the River POI) -5 Patrol Car -3 Boat -5 Fire Engine -2 Heavy Recue -2 Batallion Chief -1 Mobile Command Could have ~5 Patients Car in Water (Need the River or Lake POI) -2 Patrol…
  • Costpap -

Liked chivvy147’s post in the thread Boat Missions.

Like (Post)
    A reported body in the water, could turn out to be true or false..
  • Costpap -

Liked BobbyFrank’s post in the thread Boat Missions.

Like (Post)
    -Small Boat Fire 2 Firetrucks 1 Fireboat 1 Battalion 1 Heavy Rescue 1 Mobile Air Patient Max.- 3 POI- Lake, River, Ocean/Shore -Large Boat Fire 3 firetrucks 2 Fireboats 1 Battalion 2 Heavy Rescues 1 Mobile Air Patient Max.- 5 POI- Lake, Ocean/Shore
  • Costpap -

Liked letsgohope12’s post in the thread Boat Missions.

Like (Post)
    Some of those seem a little unrealistic... for the purpose of this game I would start very basic then expand further, perhaps: Car in Water Boat in Trouble/Capsized Boat Swimmer in Distress These calls would absolutely have patients, but in most…
  • Costpap -

Liked Lino_Carter’s post in the thread Boat Missions.

Like (Post)
    Here is My Idea of Some Calls - Car In Water. * Fire Stations: 10 * * Fire Units * 3 Fire Appliances ( Engine), 1 Rescue Unit (HRT Or Rescue Engine), 1 Boat Unit, 1 Fire Chief, 1 Platform, 1 Mobile Air. * Police Stations: 5 * * Police Units:…
  • PortuguesDC -

Around here trailers are usually pulled by the battalion chief (Like Generators, etc) EgRS5Bl.jpg The boat trailers are usually pulled by a VAME (Divers Team) g8N1KUC.jpg or a VOPE (specific ops vehicle which may contain utility for the diving team)…