Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mimmo barracuda -

Posted the thread Bomb squad.

Thread
    1. what do you think about the addio of a new unit like the bomb squad unit with its own missions and with its own trainer personal
  • Can I confirm that people’s boat stations are assigned to dispatch centres that are not creating their own coverage areas? And if they are that those dispatch centres meet the correct requirements for the missions
  • WOLFMAN450 -

Liked Boyscoutews’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Football Game (Timed) Units Required: 1 Ambulance 4-5 Cops POI Required (Use “none” if not needed):Football Field Patients:1-2 (5% chance of a transport) Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 1K Name/Type of Mission: Running/Bike…
  • Boyscoutews -

Replied to the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Name/Type of Mission: Football Game (Timed) Units Required: 1 Ambulance 4-5 Cops POI Required (Use “none” if not needed):Football Field Patients:1-2 (5% chance of a transport) Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 1K Name/Type of Mission: Running/Bike…
  • WOLFMAN450 -

Posted the thread CALL GENERATION.

Thread
    over the kast few days i have noticed that the call generation is very slow. i have a premium account and have the call speed set to turbo which say's i should get a call every 20 seconds. i'm lucky if i get a new call every minute i have cleared the…
  • Locke12801 -

Replied to the thread FDNY Grafics.

Replied to the thread LSS Manager for missionchief.

Hey Guys, I know expect that some of you are using the MissionHelper. In my eyes, the module needs an update. So i'm planning to make it completely customisable so that each user can individually design the helper and show/hide information easily. But I…
  • FirefighterE32 -

Now follows jmarcel66.

Follow
  • just checking in to see if anyone else has had an similar issue? Thanks, Chris
  • Po1ice1 -

Liked hawker5’s post in the thread Station Fill.

Like (Post)
    If you move just the unit, the personnel assigned to that unit will not go with it. You have to re-assign personnel to unit once it gets to fill in station.
  • rescuenut93 -

Like (Post)
    If you move just the unit, the personnel assigned to that unit will not go with it. You have to re-assign personnel to unit once it gets to fill in station.
  • letsgohope12 -

Like (Post)
  • Suchard -

Replied to the thread FDNY Grafics.

Hello Locke12801 Did you you receive my mail? Best regards Suchard
  • hawker5 -

Replied to the thread Station Fill.

• IUsed2HavAWii69 -

Replied to the thread Vehicle Graphics.

Started a new area however I am starting to do a wider array of vehicles, is there one or two you really want?
  • ManyFireman -

Replied to the thread Vehicle Graphics.

• ManyFireman -

Replied to the thread UK Graphics Expanded.

really nice astra, using it for BTP and WM. i agree tho, a kuga in this newer style would be nice to see. also, potentially a wmas skoda scout?
  • letsgohope12 -

What hawker means is temporarily moving the unit. The method you are suggesting is a “permanent” transfer.
  • RealNemiox -

Click on a unit, then where it says their station it should say move, click that move button and you can move that unit to different stations.
  • RealNemiox -

No it's not moving the whole station, it's moving that unit that I selected from the station.