Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• semas679 -

Liked PortuguesDC’s post in the thread Bombeiros da Tuga.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, today I'm here to advertise our alliance We accept players from all regions of Portugal, with that in mind, we are accepting mainly people who speak Portuguese If you speak Portuguese and want to join us then Join Us
  • cordas98 -

Liked PortuguesDC’s post in the thread Bombeiros da Tuga.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, today I'm here to advertise our alliance We accept players from all regions of Portugal, with that in mind, we are accepting mainly people who speak Portuguese If you speak Portuguese and want to join us then Join Us
  • PortuguesDC -

Posted the thread Bombeiros da Tuga.

Thread
  • Faolan -

Liked cordas98’s post in the thread RADAR Planned Mission.

Like (Post)
    yes could be between 1-2 hours
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked Faolan’s post in the thread RADAR Planned Mission.

Like (Post)
    Maybe less time? Even just 4 hours is a long time for a single patrol car. I like the idea though
  • rescuenut93 -

Like (Post)
    Could be a good add on to the planned missions it should need 1 patrol car for 4 to 6 hours
  • me181 -

Like (Post)
    Could be a good add on to the planned missions it should need 1 patrol car for 4 to 6 hours
  • PortuguesDC -

Like (Post)
  • Missionchief17 -

Like (Post)
    Maybe less time? Even just 4 hours is a long time for a single patrol car. I like the idea though
  • Missionchief17 -

Like (Post)
  • cordas98 -

Replied to the thread RADAR Planned Mission.

• cordas98 -

Like (Post)
  • Faolan -

Replied to the thread RADAR Planned Mission.

• cordas98 -

Posted the thread RADAR Planned Mission.

Thread
  • PortuguesDC -

Replied to the thread Fire Boats.

Quote from TACRfan: “Although these are called “large” that is only to really separate them from the SWR boats, that is the reason we made it so it only requires a minimum of two people trained to operate it. Unless I am confused though and you…
  • TACRfan -

Replied to the thread Towing Vehicle Unavailable?.

ATTENTION: At this time Sebastian has been unable to find a fix for the above bug, please follow the above steps if you find your vehicles are stuck at staging areas, please note although it states “Click in the tow vehicle” this can relate to any…
  • Faolan -

Quote from PortuguesDC: “You want to have the same large boats, but in a smaller version to be used in smaller calls? ” Yes that is what I mean. Quote from TACRfan: “Although these are called “large” that is only to really separate them from…
  • TACRfan -

Although these are called “large” that is only to really separate them from the SWR boats, that is the reason we made it so it only requires a minimum of two people trained to operate it. Unless I am confused though and you mean something else
  • TACRfan -

Liked Missionchief17’s post in the thread TR Admins.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TACRfan: “As stated above, Sebastian said it’s not possible to do. ” thanks anyway!
  • PortuguesDC -

Replied to the thread Call Ideas.

Quote from Faolan: “ Refrigerant Leak (I know the FDNY deals with these a lot) 6 Fire Stations 3 Fire Trucks 1 Heavy Rescue 1 Battalion Chief 1 Hazmat (Maybe have size variations) ” I like your calls, but about this one, maybe increase the number of…