Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• semas679 -

Replied to the thread Personnel Transferance.

Quote from TACRfan: “Quote from semas679: “Quote from TACRfan: “This is a bit strange, can you still not transfer anyone and when was the last time you transferred people ” Last week ... I had built a station in the last Saturday and i had…
  • me181 -

Replied to the thread Tow truck services.

While it may be the case that they are in some cases well integrated with a specific service, this is not the case for everyone, we have different services with similar purposes however their role in the emergency response associated with 911 dispatch…
  • semas679 -

Liked Ryan26’s post in the thread Tow truck services.

Like (Post)
    Most people don't realize that tow truck drivers are the first responder clean up crews that risk their lives just as much by standing on the sides of busy roads to clean up junked out cars and people driving give no regards to slow down and merge. Tow…
  • Lino_Carter -

Liked Realjessey’s post in the thread UK Graphics Expanded.

Like (Post)
    that isn't a pump that is our fairground ride we use at open days with blue lights for little kids to ride in :)
  • Ryan26 -

Replied to the thread Tow truck services.

Many departments do have units radio in for the dispatch services to contact the tow company. In Canada there is a main control center where people watch cameras located on highways and send all 3 of the usual emergency services out as well as tow truck…
  • rescuenut93 -

Replied to the thread Personnel Delay Timers.

Good idea! Maybe also add response points where members could come from? It would take way too long to do one for each and every member but have general areas. Or for the timer idea, are you suggesting setting the timer for each member or a randomely…
  • WOLFMAN450 -

Liked djchill’s post in the thread Minor change to alliance event timings.

Like (Post)
    So as it stands, alliance events can be started once ever 7 days (168 hours) and large scale alliance missions once every day (24 hours). The games internal timer starts ticking from the moment the server recognises that an event has started. Now for…
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked Infidel’s post in the thread Personnel Delay Timers.

Like (Post)
    Suggestion: Add an optional delay timer to individual personnel, similar to the existing one on vehicles. As someone who has builds realisticly with largely volunteer departments I love the idea of the vehicle delay timer to show the time it takes for…
  • Infidel -

Posted the thread Personnel Delay Timers.

Thread
    Suggestion: Add an optional delay timer to individual personnel, similar to the existing one on vehicles. As someone who has builds realisticly with largely volunteer departments I love the idea of the vehicle delay timer to show the time it takes for…
  • Missionchief17 -

Like (Post)
    So as it stands, alliance events can be started once ever 7 days (168 hours) and large scale alliance missions once every day (24 hours). The games internal timer starts ticking from the moment the server recognises that an event has started. Now for…
  • Missionchief17 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Minor change to alliance event timings.

Like (Post)
    I brought this up with the other moderators a while back, we all like the idea and will suggest it to Sebastian, we are just waiting to suggest a couple of things at the moment.
  • Missionchief17 -

Liked Matt’s post in the thread Graphic Packs For Stations.

Like (Post)
    So after recent going through and adding logos for my stations, I think it would be a good idea to have graphic packs for stations. We already have it for vehicles and missions, so it’s not like it is impossible.
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked letsgohope12’s post in the thread Tow truck services.

Like (Post)
    While this is a valid perspective, tow truck services are not dispatched by a 911 dispatch office, therefore defeating the purpose of this Dispatch Simulator game.
  • Makalin6 -

Liked Ryan26’s post in the thread Tow truck services.

Like (Post)
    Most people don't realize that tow truck drivers are the first responder clean up crews that risk their lives just as much by standing on the sides of busy roads to clean up junked out cars and people driving give no regards to slow down and merge. Tow…
  • letsgohope12 -

Like (Post)
    I brought this up with the other moderators a while back, we all like the idea and will suggest it to Sebastian, we are just waiting to suggest a couple of things at the moment.
  • me181 -

Replied to the thread Sirens?.

If he put the ability to add sounds, and not have default ones pre-installed, I'd assume it'd be fine with most of us, we can make our own packs for this and keep private to maneuver around the issue of copyright. If anything the ability to customize…
  • Gavin876 -

Replied to the thread Sirens?.

I've asked Sebastian about this before. His concern was copyright issues with the sound files. We'll look at discussing it again soon.
  • StuartA1984 -

Like (Post)
  • StuartA1984 -

Like (Post)
  • me181 -

Like (Post)