Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FireIsLife1994 -

Liked jwenger10’s post in the thread Overall Thoughts.

Like (Post)
    1) During a storm if you have such as a "person under tree" and you have an engine on scene but not EMS, they should pop up on the radio traffic that medic is needed same if you have a medic on scene without an engine... Some people have been getting…
  • Dblcheesebrgkid -

Replied to the thread hiring.

yes i did that day i posted this but i havent been on or playing since lol but just checked and all that i have started have ended and is working fine now to what it seems
  • FireIsLife1994 -

Replied to the thread MCI.

I have enough based on having fire based ems and then having regular standalone stations but still can't get one... It's a utter let down
  • KieranWood -

Replied to the thread Ironic Call.

I know!! Next I need a Cardiac Infarction on Heart Avenue!
  • PepisMax125 -

Liked Wolfman1988’s post in the thread ATTENTION: Spam Bots.

Like (Post)
    i am your ally in the war on spam bots
  • KieranWood -

Liked PepisMax125’s post in the thread Ironic Call.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KieranWood: “Oh the irony!! ” What are the chances in that Happening again
  • PepisMax125 -

Replied to the thread Ironic Call.

Quote from KieranWood: “Oh the irony!! ” What are the chances in that Happening again
  • PepisMax125 -

Liked PepisMax125’s post in the thread New call For police 911 hangup and....

Like (Post)
    Quote from StuartA1984: “these calls do happen IRL. If I also remember correctly the UK police respond on blues and two to a dropped 999 call. Lino_Carter wrote: Quote from Lino_Carter: “I am not a big fan of this idea because this game is for real…
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked PepisMax125’s post in the thread MCI.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KieranWood: “So highly anticipated, i have 24 Ambulance stations, but can only get ONE!! Come on, this was a huge update for all players!!!...... ” I Agree it should be for every Ten of them in my Opinion
  • StuartA1984 -

Like (Post)
    I Quite like this Idea since it happens in real life but a good one would be Screaming Heard over 911 Call So then it can turn in to a active shooter call or Hostage call or officer down
  • KieranWood -

Liked PepisMax125’s post in the thread UK Graphics Expanded.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KieranWood: “Quote from Whitchit: “Ready for the new Mass Casualty Unit to arrive in-game, I have a few options for people! Firstly, as promised, a St John Ambulance MCU: board.missionchief.com/index.p…6dfc22208bca67584d050d65b
  • KieranWood -

Liked PepisMax125’s post in the thread MCI.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KieranWood: “So highly anticipated, i have 24 Ambulance stations, but can only get ONE!! Come on, this was a huge update for all players!!!...... ” I Agree it should be for every Ten of them in my Opinion
  • PepisMax125 -

• PepisMax125 -

Replied to the thread UK Graphics Expanded.

Quote from KieranWood: “Quote from Whitchit: “Ready for the new Mass Casualty Unit to arrive in-game, I have a few options for people! Firstly, as promised, a St John Ambulance MCU: board.missionchief.com/index.p…6dfc22208bca67584d050d65b
  • PepisMax125 -

Replied to the thread New call For police 911 hangup and....

Quote from StuartA1984: “these calls do happen IRL. If I also remember correctly the UK police respond on blues and two to a dropped 999 call. Lino_Carter wrote: Quote from Lino_Carter: “I am not a big fan of this idea because this game is for real…
  • KieranWood -

Liked StuartA1984’s post in the thread New call For police 911 hangup and....

Like (Post)
    these calls do happen IRL. If I also remember correctly the UK police respond on blues and two to a dropped 999 call. Lino_Carter wrote: Quote from Lino_Carter: “I am not a big fan of this idea because this game is for real calls not pranks ”
  • KieranWood -

Like (Post)
    I Quite like this Idea since it happens in real life but a good one would be Screaming Heard over 911 Call So then it can turn in to a active shooter call or Hostage call or officer down
  • KieranWood -

Liked N351LL’s post in the thread New call For police 911 hangup and....

Like (Post)
    911 hangup and or 911 prank call units needed x1 patrol car credits 500
  • KieranWood -

So highly anticipated, i have 24 Ambulance stations, but can only get ONE!! Come on, this was a huge update for all players!!!......
  • KieranWood -

Liked johnshobe3’s post in the thread MCI.

Like (Post)
    I think the rescue station requirements to get an MCI is quite steep. I am a decently large player and I can't even get it. I run 33 ambulances and I'm still 7 stations short of being able to get one. I don't think thats right. 10 or 15 stations would be…