Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jamiek540 -

Replied to the thread Vehicle Graphics.

Thank you so much for the East Anglia Air Ambulance RRV skins
  • Locke12801 -

Liked Ryan26’s post in the thread More categories for AAR.

Like (Post)
    Type 1 engines, type 2 engines, and quint's should be separate categories when setting up custom missions and alarm and response regulations because myself and many other people use the quint as a ladder and type 2 engines as brush trucks.
  • Locke12801 -

Liked BobbyFrank’s post in the thread More categories for AAR.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ryan26: “Type 1 engines, type 2 engines, and quint's should be separate categories when setting up custom missions and alarm and response regulations because myself and many other people use the quint as a ladder and type 2 engines as brush…
  • Locke12801 -

Liked WOLFMAN450’s post in the thread International players.

Like (Post)
    there is a german version which is the oringal game and a dutch version as well and anyone can play each version although translation issues are what keeps most players from playing the other versions
  • Dear all, since we founded our alliance about a week ago we are now recruiting new members. The admin team consists of 3 experienced players form germany, all with a lot of stations in the german "leitstellenspiel", but we would like to welcome players…
  • WOLFMAN450 -

Liked me181’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Speed Check - Timed Mission (1Hr) Units Required: 2 Police Motorbikes, 2 Patrol Cars POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Highway Patients: 0 Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 800 Name/Type of Mission: Community…
  • WOLFMAN450 -

Liked me181’s post in the thread vehicle shop and garage.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Locke12801: “It may all be fun at the beginning, but at some point you have several thousands of vehicles and are only busy with the repair - I am against it :thumbdown: ” So, I see you don't like the idea of managing, maybe some auto option that…
  • WOLFMAN450 -

Replied to the thread International players.

there is a german version which is the oringal game and a dutch version as well and anyone can play each version although translation issues are what keeps most players from playing the other versions
  • Firechief121 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Medi Transfer.

Like (Post)
    Patient Transfer missions is something we are currently looking in to.
  • nick12 -

Liked hawker5’s post in the thread Station Fill ins.

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone, I believe this was talked about before but I am not able to locate the thread about it. Is there an interest or progress being made to have option for station fill ins? If we have a big fire or incident that has taken most of our…
  • EmergencyGuy123 -

Liked DeputyMedic20’s post in the thread Extension/Expansions Build Time.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AshbyF28: “Is there a way to lower the extension/expansion build time? It would be great to not have to wait 7 days. Any and all help would be great. Thank you. P.S. sorry if this suggestion has been asked before ” it will make the game…
  • EmergencyGuy123 -

Posted the thread International players.

Thread
    Hey all. I’m based in the US but I have noticed there seems to be a lot more players from elsewhere around the world. I am seeing lots of new forum members from other countries outside of the us and lots of alliances for other countries. Often we see…
  • Taliesin -

Replied to the thread Deutschsprachiger Verband gesucht.

Hello @Rene1709, Hello all, I'm Admin of a new alliance founded a week ago. We are currently 3 players all from germany and we would like to welcome other players not only from germany but from all over the world to our alliance. As this is an english…
  • DeputyMedic20 -

Replied to the thread Extension/Expansions Build Time.

Quote from AshbyF28: “Is there a way to lower the extension/expansion build time? It would be great to not have to wait 7 days. Any and all help would be great. Thank you. P.S. sorry if this suggestion has been asked before ” it will make the game…
  • Evan384 -

Liked EmergencyGuy123’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Ceiling collapse Units Required: 4 Type 1 1 Heavy Rescue 1 Battalion Chief POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): None Patients: 8 Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 2000
  • ccampos -

Replied to the thread Everyday Progress.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 22 Jan 2019 23:22 Credits own: 425.472 14 Hours 50 Minutes playing Summary day screenshoot: MOfMTIh.png
  • Mark_ -

Liked Ryan26’s post in the thread More categories for AAR.

Like (Post)
    Type 1 engines, type 2 engines, and quint's should be separate categories when setting up custom missions and alarm and response regulations because myself and many other people use the quint as a ladder and type 2 engines as brush trucks.
  • CZick -

Liked EmergencyGuy123’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Ceiling collapse Units Required: 4 Type 1 1 Heavy Rescue 1 Battalion Chief POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): None Patients: 8 Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 2000
  • CZick -

Liked me181’s post in the thread **NEW** Mission Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Name/Type of Mission: Speed Check - Timed Mission (1Hr) Units Required: 2 Police Motorbikes, 2 Patrol Cars POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Highway Patients: 0 Prisoners: 0 Credit Reward: 800 Name/Type of Mission: Community…
  • CZick -

Liked ccampos’s post in the thread Everyday Progress.

Like (Post)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 21 Jan 2019 23:51 Credits own: 361.717 11 Hours 20 Minutes playing Summary day screenshoot: 4goJSjR.png