Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Po1ice1 -

Liked TACRfan’s post in the thread Your station setup.

Like (Post)
    I decided to go through my setup and get some overall statistics **BUILDINGS** HEMS bases 12 Large Rescue boat docks 4 Fireboat docks 3 Fire stations 511 Hospitals 62 Police stations 52 Ambulance stations (Also counts Ambulance Expansions) 278 Police…
  • TACRfan -

Replied to the thread Your station setup.

I decided to go through my setup and get some overall statistics **BUILDINGS** HEMS bases 12 Large Rescue boat docks 4 Fireboat docks 3 Fire stations 511 Hospitals 62 Police stations 52 Ambulance stations (Also counts Ambulance Expansions) 278 Police…
  • VICFire -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Station Fill.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mdarling6: “Piggy backing on this, I’ve added an expansion to some stations that I want to be able to transfer an engine to for a cover assignment. The issue that comes up is the unit is unavailable while transferrring. I can see where…
  • Po1ice1 -

Replied to the thread Multiple Bugs/Problems.

Quote from TACRfan: “Hmm ok this is strange, ill let Sebastian know ” Thanks. I don't care if nothing can be done about the credits since I have no way to show it but the other 2 problems are a nuisance.
  • rescuenut93 -

Replied to the thread Station Fill.

Quote from mdarling6: “Piggy backing on this, I’ve added an expansion to some stations that I want to be able to transfer an engine to for a cover assignment. The issue that comes up is the unit is unavailable while transferrring. I can see where…
  • rescuenut93 -

Liked mdarling6’s post in the thread Station Fill.

Like (Post)
    Piggy backing on this, I’ve added an expansion to some stations that I want to be able to transfer an engine to for a cover assignment. The issue that comes up is the unit is unavailable while transferrring. I can see where staffing is an issue, where…
  • TACRfan -

Hmm ok this is strange, ill let Sebastian know
  • me181 -

Liked mdarling6’s post in the thread Increase Rescue Staffing.

Like (Post)
    Can we increase the maximum staffing on the heavy rescue and the heavy rescue with boat to 6? Currently they are 4 and 5.
  • Po1ice1 -

Quote from TACRfan: “HEMS is now it’s own alarm and response regulation after community consultation. For the boat and utility could you please check to make sure the utility is holding 4 people and that 4 people have been assigned to it and could…
  • Realjessey -

Liked nickb722’s post in the thread Station Fill.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rescuenut93: “Are you talking about Staging Areas? ” No, sending an apparatus to fill in for another at a station. If your a firefighter im sure your familiar with Station Fills.
  • Realjessey -

Liked nickb722’s post in the thread Station Fill.

Like (Post)
    I think it would help out quite a bit if we could transfer Vehicles to stations. Lets say an engine from a station is at a large incident and they are the only engine in the area. So you send another engine from another station to take its place in that…
  • Mark_ -

Liked IUsed2HavAWii69’s post in the thread UKIRG - United Kingdom Incident Response Group.

Like (Post)
    Hello, I just wanted to post a recruitment message for my alliance. We have changed a few rules to cater for a recruitment drive and therefore there is no required credits before entry. I feel this will cater for those starting new in the United…
  • RealNemiox -

Liked rescuenut93’s post in the thread Ability to trade coins to credits.

Like (Post)
    Honestly this can be taken advantage of and cheated badly. Instead of running calls and working hard at making Credits and you buy all of these coins then turn them into Credits it eliminates the point playing to earn your Credits. Yes it would be…
  • nickb722 -

Liked RealNemiox’s post in the thread Ability to trade coins to credits.

Like (Post)
    would be cool if you could do it both ways, 3 coins = 1500 credits, 1500 credits = 3 coins
  • nickb722 -

Liked BashGuy’s post in the thread Ability to trade coins to credits.

Like (Post)
    So lets say you just got promoted to battalion chief and you need 3k more credits to get a police academy, and your like "Gosh i wish i could convert coins to credits" That's the reason of this post, i find it annoying when you really want a credit…
  • nickb722 -

Liked mdarling6’s post in the thread Increase Rescue Staffing.

Like (Post)
    Can we increase the maximum staffing on the heavy rescue and the heavy rescue with boat to 6? Currently they are 4 and 5.
  • hawker5 -

Liked mdarling6’s post in the thread Station Fill.

Like (Post)
    Piggy backing on this, I’ve added an expansion to some stations that I want to be able to transfer an engine to for a cover assignment. The issue that comes up is the unit is unavailable while transferrring. I can see where staffing is an issue, where…
  • Wizz -

Replied to the thread UK Graphics Expanded.

Liked RealNemiox’s post in the thread Possible new unit/call.

Like (Post)
    Great, I'd love to see it come into the game!