Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 113.

• Ghost units

Missionchief17 - - Errors, Bugs

Quote from Tianes: “Quote from Missionchief17: “units respond to a call but show up with zero personnel ” To fix this, Go back in to the assigned station and make sure you have enough personnel in that station. Then, reassign them to the vehicle that is missing the personnel. If you don't have enough personnel in the station, you must go through a hiring process. Then, assign them when they come in. I have had the same issue and used this process to fix it. ” Still happening

• Quote from PiGuy6248: “Quote from Missionchief17: “and to have their alliance donation on there also ” You can view this on their section of the alliance members list. ” I was suggesting to have it in their profile so it is easier, instead of going to member list and searching for them -Have date they joined alliance and when they were last active Quote from Tianes: “Quote from Missionchief17: “ ” This part has been mentioned in several other posts. ” I knew the last active part was mentioned be…

• Ghost units

Quote from Tianes: “Quote from Missionchief17: “units respond to a call but show up with zero personnel ” To fix this, Go back in to the assigned station and make sure you have enough personnel in that station. Then, reassign them to the vehicle that is missing the personnel. If you don't have enough personnel in the station, you must go through a hiring process. Then, assign them when they come in. I have had the same issue and used this process to fix it. ” Thanks Ill try it and get back to yo…

• - Ability to create a custom message for when people join -Ability to create (co)admin notes on member profile so that only (co)admins can see and to have their alliance donation on there also -Have date they joined alliance and when they were last active

• Ghost units

Recently myself and other members of my alliance have been having units respond to a call but show up with zero personnel making you cancel that unit and having to send another. I've only had it with ambos but others have said it's happening with other vehicles.

• Missionchief.com for Aviation

Missionchief17 - - Offtopic

The game has a lot more than "google maps", plus its open street maps if were being technical.

• you will see a difference if you send more units/personnel to the scene, but only to a certain point.

• Credits

Missionchief17 - - General Discussion

Mmmm. That would be too easy. Plus people could leave the app/site running in the background 24/7. But I do think there should be another way to earn credits like getting awards.

• A nice feature to add would be an option to have online only alliance member buildings appear on your map when you have alliance buildings turned on. Would help greatly with determining where large scale missions should be placed and just to see who is online around you. Another option instead of say a check box or another button for this is to just implement it in with existing alliance building option and have online member buildings have a green background and offline have the current gray ba…

• Lost Stations

Insecure password? someone got into your account? Thats what I'm thinking since its in your log

• Negative Credits Glitch

Maybe it clicked twice like my issue with dispatching units??

• Build more stations. Or am I not understanding what this is about?

• It would make it a whole lot easier if the developer could implement a tab in a member's profile called "Statistics". It would be the same statistics tab that is in your personal "statistics" tab in your dispatch center. This could be implemented to everyone able to view it or just admins/co-admins. It would be useful so that when a member requests a certain building it is easy to see whether they have PD/medics depending on the building. Also if this cannot be implemented for some reason, can y…

• It would be cool if emojis were supported in game chat.

• I like this idea but being a devils advocate, what would happen if your alliance members are using your units and you go online, now your without units. I think alliance stations would be a better idea.

• Followup glitch

Thank you, I realized it was because of the lag. I would think I didnt click dispatch and click it again and it would dispatch it twice like how I showed above.

• Alliance vehicle graphics

Still continues after that Edit: next time it happens I will see if its a specific person or multiple

• Alliance vehicle graphics

Sometimes when i respond to alliance calls their vehicles show up like generics. This started happening after the ability to have different packs for different stations. Yes, the graphic pack that I use has all the images for all the vehicles.

• Been a long time

Missionchief17 - - Offtopic

getting better, some big improvements.

• Game down

negative it was gone by that morning