Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 603.

• Boat Missions

TACRfan - - Suggestions for improvements

Not to be a buzzkill but can we try to get this topic back on track and suggest missions for the boats. I’m not saying that your guys posts are not important but I think they would be better in there own topic.

• Larger boats

Quote from CptSteel: “honestly, as long as it means I can get my boat stations with my standalone fire and rescue boats I don't mind. If it has to go in a straight line then so be it. ” Quote from WNYfirefighter: “As long as it is optional since most places do not have fire boats. Personally I would say this should be one of the last things that get added because of how few places they would be used. ” It would be optional. Quote from PortuguesDC: “Well, what will the larger boats be able to do?…

• Larger boats

Quote from StuartA1984: “i wouldnt mind seeing this if it meant we get larger boats too. (within time thats it) if need be we could build stations along the coast and we wouldnt see them travel thats much over land? as some departments have wharfs where the boats bearth when not in use, could this be a new feature to add this option to build? ” They would be there own buildings or expansions.

• Boat Missions

Quote from FirefighterE32: “Some of these missions are alitle too much ish.. But i quess ill wait and see when i start getting these calls when the update comes out. ” These are all suggestions and may not be what the final missions are. If there is a mission that you would like to see please let us know

• Larger boats

Hello everyone, I hope your all still excited for boats coming soon. This update will only contain small swift water rescue boats rather than large fire boats however, we would like to bring larger boats with it if we can. Unfortunately one of the problems that we have is water in OSM is a texture rather than a designated area, this means that vehicles can pathfind that well on water. Would you all be ok if the larger boats such as the two pictured below deployed in a straight line to the incide…

• Boats

As the message on Facebook says there will be trailer pulled boats and heavy rescues with boats in them for swift water rescue

• Radio Messages Doesnt show.

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

I have told Sebastian and he says he will upload a bug fix tomorrow

• game lag

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

As I say, Sebastian has asked for video showing the lag so he can identify what script is causing it or having issues, so if you could get a video that would really help

• Alliance vehicle graphics

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

Quote from Missionchief17: “Sorry to bump this but here's some information that could help you out. *Will upload image once I'm on pc I was responding to an alliance call with a k9. My vehicle image was fine but another members image of a K9 that they had responding was a generic image. He was also responding with a patrol car, which again was the generic image; and a police helo, that was the correct image. The wierd thing about it is when I clicked on the generic image it had a graphic but not…

• Boats

The parking bay is a interesting idea, but it would have to be quite limited. As for vehicles to tow the boat, I understand where you are coming from but at the moment the utility is no different from the heavy rescue, this would make the unit have more of a role. Please don’t think I am trying to shutdown ideas though. We also have to remember that this is a game and although we try to make it as realistic as possible it still has to perform as a game, in real life emergency services would do/s…

• It’s all about triage. The most serious patients would be seen as soon as possible but the less serious patients may have to wait.

• game lag

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

If people are experiencing game lag could you try and record a video of it so that I can show it to the dev

• Honestly, I’m unsure, I think it’s because the game wants you to focus on fire and police first and the fact that they don’t go up in price contributes.

• Fire and police stations cost 100K for the first 24 and then go up in price, ambulance stations cost 200K and don’t go up in price, I have 200 ambulance stations and they are still 200k

• As me181 said for the Ambulance you could just rename one of your current ambulances. Water Rescue is on the list (yes I know we say that a lot), It is something we are actively looking into. Lifeboats probably wouldn’t work because of the lack or routes at sea. S&R helicopters is interesting but most likely won’t happen soon due to other more requested updates. Tunnel RTC is interesting, definitely a mission to consider for the future. I like the idea of swapping staff, I will look into it.

• I will speak to the other mods about it

• For the children’s ambulance you can just rename a normal ambulance, that’s what I have done for SJA CATS. As for the mass casualty unit, I am unsure if anything is planned to change in the near future.

• Submit a Complaint

TACRfan - - General Discussion

If you report the pack the report will be visible to Sthe moderators so that we can take action, however, we also ask that you message us one of us on here when you report it

• 999 Emergency Scotland

TACRfan - - Alliance Recruitment

Will do, thanks for letting us know

• Issue with station dispatching

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

On OSM people can edit the road speed limit anywhere from 5 to 130 mph (I think) I’m not sure but maybe the roads around 675 have been set a really slow speed limit causing the vehicles to drive slower