Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 772.

• Free 10 coins

TACRfan - - General Discussion

Could you let me know your in game name and I’ll let Sebastian know

• I like this idea and as you know it’s common in the UK to have an animal rescue unit (most fire services, not all have them). My only thing is obviously this is supposed to be a US based game, maybe someone from the US can tell me if this is something that exists. If not it might work as a training instead of a whole new vehicle.

• Oh that’s interesting because I can’t find it on mobile, this map is still in Beta but I will report the bug

• The satellite version is only available on PC it appears.

• Quote from Emcio: “Hmm can we know what earls you have on the list for Sebastian? I am reading this forum and this list must be big ” The list contains various suggestions from the forums such as missions, updates and units, whilst we would love to suggest more to Sebastian and go through them at a expedited pace we have to remember that Sebastian is the sole developer for not only this game but a German and Dutch version as well, the amount of regular updates we get for me personally is more th…

• Maybe, this is something that has not yet been decided, it may just be available so that users can play realistically to their own local set up.

• Prisoner transport van is something that has been brought up and is something that we will bring to Sebastian (sometime). This vehicle however would be available to all players and not to just an Admin or Co Admin as that would probably cause some issues.

• The graphics look very good, I look forward to seeing what else you make.

• Police Command

TACRfan - - Suggestions for improvements

As i said on this thread: Police Mobile Command This is something we have discussed and brought to Sebastian

• NEw Calls Outs

Unknown medical isn't possible with the current medical system the game uses, we actually were going to add an unknown medical call a while back with some other medical calls but unknown medical isn't possible according to Sebastian so we didn't add it.

• DIM Van

Whilst it is a good idea and i do like it, unfortunately EPU's and DIM's are bundled into a Hazmat unit in the US so it is a good idea but is unlikely.

• This is definitely to be considered in the future as police definitely needs some new stuff

• Not being completed

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

Thread Closed

• not responding

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

Quote from semas679: “Quote from TACRfan: “Please be aware, currently the game is experiencing issues, Sebastian is aware and is currently working on fixing the problem. ” Im having this problem for a few hours.... i'd like to play today... ” I don’t know when it will be fixed, As i said Sebastian is aware and is trying to fix it

• not responding

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

Please be aware, currently the game is experiencing issues, Sebastian is aware and is currently working on fixing the problem.

• Not being completed

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

Please be aware, currently the game is experiencing issues, Sebastian is aware and is currently working on fixing the problem.

• Calls not Spawning

TACRfan - - Errors, Bugs

• RNLI

TACRfan - - General Discussion

So I would say boat trailer + utility would be for smaller boats as you say inshore life boats, fly car is basically a medical RRV

• Within the last 2 days we have posted a concept paper to Sebastian containing lost of new things for police from various suggestions, we shall wait and see what happens

• Some interesting ideas to consider, I know they have been brought up before so we definitely add them to “the list”.