Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

• Boat Missions

Armyconrad - - Suggestions for improvements

As someone who has some real life experience (to some degree) with multiple fire districts (in both rural, suburban, and urban (via mutual aid from the suburban areas) areas) that have ran water rescue calls, here is my say. Before I start, let me let you know that in these areas I have lived in have run truck/ladder/quint companies and rescue pumpers or regular pumpers (since 99.9% of the pumpers have at least a combi-tool in these areas) to all rescue related calls. We don’t have actual rescue…

• Water Rescue

Armyconrad - - Suggestions for improvements

Most departments that have waterways in their districts (mainly ones that are accessible) have people trained for water rescues, and will often have fire boats parked at local docks. Some departments have boat trailers, while others have designated water rescue trucks, you should add designated water rescue trucks, and you can build boat ramps for x amount of credits or x amount of coins and you can place boats into the water at these points. Maybe also add a marine fire station where you can bu…

• Custom icons

Armyconrad - - General Discussion

<p> </p> Quote from me181: “Use the graphics pack tab and select create new graphics set, get permission before borrowing other's images and give credits ” Okay, thanks.

• So there is a few stations in the area I am doing that are close to either the county line or state boundary. In case of state boundary, I am getting some calls that appear on the other side of a major river, and there are no bridges nearby that lead to the other side of the river. It takes like 20 minutes for the unit to cross the river, then another 20 minutes to go around to get to the call. And for county boundary, these departments don't respond out of the county unless requested by the dep…

• Custom icons

Okay. How can I make my own texture pack and make it publicly available for download? And would it be okay to grab icons to mix and match from other texture packs

• Custom icons

Quote from Gavin876: “Size is completely up to you. I use less than 50x50 px ” My issue was the icon was taking up the whole map and was like a few hundred pixels wide by a few hundred tall. Ill try that or maybe 100 by 100

• Custom icons

Quote from Jason: “They're .APNG which isn't supported in all browsers, but will work in most updated ones. They will still alternate for now though so it will alternate 50/50 between animated picture and normal. Sebastian may implement a way to fully use the animated image only but hasn't given a timeframe. ” What size do the icons need to be? Just added one and it was WAY to huge

• Custom icons

Gotcha

• Custom icons

Gotcha. And how do the animated texture packs work?

• Custom icons

Ah thats probably my issue. Completely forgot about that. Now for the two icons (with and without lights) does the with lights one have to be a gif or will it alternate between lights and no lights images when responding to a call?

• I think this would be a great idea.

• Custom icons

So I am trying to add custom icons to units (including newly purchased ones) on my account. It wont let me do it (I am using mobile app). Strangely enough, though, when I went to create a new account and went to edit a newly purchased unit on this new account and it gave me the option to add custom icons. What is up with this?

• the facebook page made it apparent anyone could buy it if they had the money to even if they werent captain.

• Same thing for quints.

• Whenever I try to buy a station with a rescue engine, it processes it for a second but then a whole new mission chief game window suddenly appears in the buy station window, and its a game with no stations placed. cant seem to figure out whats wrong.

• Missions Won't Clear/Process

Armyconrad - - Errors, Bugs

Quote from IG9887: “Well on the bright side: (Hidden Content) ” Lol. Yep.

I spoke too soon...

Its working for me know. Everything appears to be fixed. I restarted my PC and waited a while.

nvmd this temporarily fixed the problem. still lots of server lag

I think I may have found a fix to the problem! Try cancelling a unit (preferably one listed as on scene) and then having it re-respond to the incident.