Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Is this for PD

• How do I join and is it for PD or fire

• Their isn't a conner extension but EMS will normally go to a DOA call because they can transport the dead person to the conner's office

• That's already added into the game

• ANOTHER IDEA

Leviticusc - - Suggestions for improvements

Exactly they always are the same for me as well. So I think that we should have the codes so that on Missions like a metal burglary you can go code 2 or code 3 depending on the incident description it would just add to the realism in an alliance when your playing with other people

• ANOTHER IDEA

Leviticusc - - Suggestions for improvements

Hey guys, it's me again I just have one more thing to add that I forgot in my last post I think that in the dispatch window when your about to send a unit to a call their should be a option to send the car Code 1, Code 2 or Code 3 for better response times

• I don't agree with this idea because the game is already good so why go and redo the whole thing and you can RP your own call details through your notes which adds a wide range of more in depth RP then just getting the same calls descriptions over and over again

• Hello, this message is for the creator/development team of Mission Chief. I have been reviewing this game with my friend I am extremely proud of this game and the work that you guys have put into it although the only problem I have is that I would like to see more mission callouts so I have created some that I think you guys may like along with the protocol for each callout. EMS CALLS Abdominal Pain= 1 Ems Allergic Reaction= 1 Ems Breathing Problems= 1 Ems Cardiac Arrest= 1 Ems + 1 Fire Chest Pa…