Mission Chief Board

Recent Activities

• Petersen12

Replied to the thread RIT & Rehab.
    Not only do I play in LA but I play in Allegheny County, home to Pittsburgh Bureau of Fire, the founders of the "Go-Team." That is what they call their RIT. Most RIT companies in the county have a support vehicle they take for rit and I have made that…
  • SlowLNF

Replied to the thread RIT & Rehab.
    The problem with the RIT idea is that technically all firefighters fit into RIT as is. While you can go take specialized classes that focus on RIT operations, there is no RIT certification.
  • SlowLNF

Replied to the thread US First Responders.
    Fresh bump to the top! We are always welcoming new members! Whether you're new to the game or a veteran, everyone is welcome!

We will both build alliance buildings near you and we have members who will build near you to help you out!
  • Whitchit

You can change the spawn locations of the lifeboat station missions only on the UK server, not the coastguard station missions. And the mapping system shows an image (the map) with set routes overlayed onto it. That is why missions spawn on or next to…
  • Chief_Junge

Wrote a comment on JerseyBirds’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    What do we do If you do not get an activation code.
  • ChiefBoden61

Ys....that is what I did in the US version. Moved the spawn area away from shore and into the water. That fixed the boats running mission in the national forest but obviously now the lifeguard vehicles drive on watr
  • Curiosity03

Reacted with Like to Bruce91948’s post in the thread Alliance Funds.
    Reaction (Post)
    Nothing, Funds you have are put on hold, and no more go in. If I remember correctly, you also cannot access the current funds on hand.
  • Curiosity03

Is there not a function to set a spawn area on the lifeboat/coastguard buildings? On AU we can do this for our VMR (marine rescue lile UK coastguard).
  • Curiosity03

Reacted with Like to renalmedic’s post in the thread Lack of developments.
    Reaction (Post)
    There are lots of adult critical care transfer transfer teams that have sprung up in the last two years. ACCTS in Wales, RETRIEVE in South West, ACCS in EoE, ACCESS in London, and so on. They (mostly) have their own vehicles contracted from PAS or VAS…
  • Doormatt

Well if Satnavs and google maps can do it!! i can't see the reason why MC Can't!!

Unread Threads

1. Topic
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. RIT & Rehab 3

• Boxgamer103
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Petersen12

1. US First Responders 3

• SlowLNF
    2. Replies