Mission Chief Board

Recent Activities

• Doormatt

Well if Satnavs and google maps can do it!! i can't see the reason why MC Can't!!
  • TheNavalAuxiliary

Reaction (Post)
    (Quote from TheNavalAuxiliary)

Ah Ok! Thank you!
  • ITfosho

Reaction (Post)
    (Quote from LAC-1014)

Please try clearing the cache of your browser (Ctrl+Shift+Del works in many common browsers) and reloading the game afterwards. Be aware to only delete your cache and not cookies, history etc.
    At least, I was not able to reproduce…
  • ChiefBoden61

Reaction (Post)
    The mapping system cannot tell the difference between land and ocean / water, so this will happen. There is nothing that can be done about it at present unfortunately.
  • jxn_30

Please try clearing the cache of your browser (Ctrl+Shift+Del works in many common browsers) and reloading the game afterwards. Be aware to only delete your cache and not cookies, history etc.
    At least, I was not able to reproduce…
  • Whitchit

The mapping system cannot tell the difference between land and ocean / water, so this will happen. There is nothing that can be done about it at present unfortunately.
  • Doormatt

Thread
    I have recently had 2 x CRV missions Spawn in the Ocean!

Investigate Flare from Coastline & Abandoned Flares

These are Road vehicle missions so should be placed on the coastline! All the Lifeboat Missions do this so why not the Coastguards??

Also Why do…
  • LAC-1014

found another spot in L.A. this was not on the map 2 days ago because we had an event in Covina, today it appears
  • Danny

Reacted with Like to renalmedic’s post in the thread Lack of developments.
    Reaction (Post)
    There are lots of adult critical care transfer transfer teams that have sprung up in the last two years. ACCTS in Wales, RETRIEVE in South West, ACCS in EoE, ACCESS in London, and so on. They (mostly) have their own vehicles contracted from PAS or VAS…
  • cin997

Wrote a comment on cin997’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Khi còn là đàn anh, Palmer đứng đầu danh sách vua phá lưới Premier League, Chelsea nhặt về kho báu trị giá 45 triệu USD.

Rạng sáng 16/4, vòng 33 Ngoại hạng Anh diễn ra trận chiến tâm điểm. Chelsea, The Blues, càn quét Everton 6-0 trên…

Unread Threads

1. Topic
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. Coastguard CRV Missions Spawning in the Ocean! 2

• Doormatt
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Doormatt

1. Odd in game Graphic Andy Townshead hates all of you??? 12

• Nigefire
    2. Replies