New Ideas

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Calls I think we should have
      Burning Foliage
      Small Field Fire
      Medium Field Fire
      Large Field Fire
      Small Forest Fire
      Medium Forest Fire
      Large Forest Fire
      Nosebleeds Insatiable
      Fire In Workshop (AUTO WORKSHOP)
      Crashed Pedestrian
      Crash Cyclists
      Parking Car Rammed
      Unconscious Crane Driver
      Kitchen Fire
      Injured Person On Scaffolding
      Burglary In Cellar
      Burglary In Apartment
      Damage To Property
      Disturbance Of The Peace
      Mass Brawl
      Truck Overturned
      Motorcycle Accident
      Traffic Light Failure
      Domestic Violence
      Acute Urinary Retention
      Ureter Bleeding
      Underground Garage Under Water
      Tree On A Car
      Tree On A Roof
      Head Lacerations
      Tree On RailRoad Tracks
      Parking Deck Full Of Water
      Road Under Water
      I think there should be a
      CID (Criminal Investigations Department)
      CIDs deals with investigations into serious crimes. These count as robberies, burglaries, sexual offences, fraud, serious assaults and murders. CID officer sometimes assist uniformed officers in investigating the less serious crimes, such as theft.

      What do you think guys i would love to see your feedback

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Obiwan: Just wanted to add a few things. ().