New POI's

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Some of the following POI's I think would be nice for different kinds of calls to add more diversity to the fire calls:

Airports- Plane Crash, Fuel Spill, Bomb Threat, Suspicious Person, etc.
      Beaches- Drowning, Fight, Underage Drinking, Alcohol Poising, etc.
      Ports- Boat fire, Boat accident, Commercial Structure fire (possible hazmat), etc.
      Commercial Warehouse District- Commercial Structure Fire, Silent Alarm (PD call), etc.

Additionally, if the Hose Tender Unit (Foam) could be used as a standalone engine. Allows them to take the place of an engine on a brush pile or something of that nature.
    • John wrote:

Some of the following POI's I think would be nice for different kinds of calls to add more diversity to the fire calls:

Ports- Boat fire, Boat accident, Commercial Structure fire (possible hazmat), etc.
      Commercial Warehouse District- Commercial Structure Fire, Silent Alarm (PD call), etc.

Additionally, if the Hose Tender Unit (Foam) could be used as a standalone engine. Allows them to take the place of an engine on a brush pile or something of that nature.
      I suggested these to the developer but he denied them. He won't do anything over on this platform that isn't on the other platforms. Smh
      D.Hayes
      Community Director / MissionChief.com
      Alliance Chief / Arizona First Responders
      missionchief-arizonafirstresponders.com
    • Director Hayes wrote:

John wrote:

Some of the following POI's I think would be nice for different kinds of calls to add more diversity to the fire calls:

I suggested these to the developer but he denied them. He won't do anything over on this platform that isn't on the other platforms. Smh
      Well that is a shame. What other platforms is this game on?
    • John wrote:

Director Hayes wrote:

John wrote:

There is a German & Dutch version
      D.Hayes
      Community Director / MissionChief.com
      Alliance Chief / Arizona First Responders
      missionchief-arizonafirstresponders.com
    • Director Hayes wrote:

John wrote:

Director Hayes wrote:

John wrote:

There is a German & Dutch version
      Ahh okay. Basically get thrown on the back burner then since this game originally came out in German.