Mission Chief Board

Recent Activities

• TACRfan

Replied to the thread Police Helicopter.
    Yes we do and it makes no sense, which is something we want to avoid going forwards. What’s the point in having a high risk misper call without SAR/Mountain Rescue/Coastguard. It creates more work in the long run because we have to go back and change…
  • JRKPirna

Reacted with Thanks to Barake’s post in the thread Stand alone ER (Emergency rooms).
    Reaction (Post)
    Something I am seeing built more of around here is the stand-alone ER. They handle most things a hospital ER handles the biggest exception is you can't stay overnight. They are the "triage" for a hospital. They stabilize and treat patients from car…
  • Gooochy

But we literally have a suspious package call
  • TACRfan

There are lots of ideas for missions involving them, but we don’t want to add missions that need other services/units that aren’t in the game already, hence why we have no suspicious package type things because without bomb disposal it wouldn’t make sense
  • Gooochy

Replied to the thread State Your Game Issues/Complaints.

Especially for police, the issue is out of control pretty much every mission needs a pay increase.
  • jamesmayled

Replied to the thread State Your Game Issues/Complaints.
    Having come from UK to US version the tiny credit rewards for missions, particularly resource intensive one's, is crazy
  • jamesmayled

Posted the thread Vehicle Images.
    Thread

Only just came back to US game but it appears the upload vehicle image button has disappeared after the latest update?
  • Gooochy

Posted the thread Police Helicopter.
    Thread
    Could there be more missions for this unit as currently there's only 4. People in my allaince have asked. Some ideas are a Fail To Stop with a Firearms Marker. Manhunt in a urban area, man hunt in a forest, man hunt in a field. Missing Person in the…
  • FF171

Reacted with Dislike to Boxgamer103’s post in the thread New Units/ Build Unit.
    Reaction (Post)
    (Quote from Grubber33270)

no they do not, they have a rescue engine and a pumper tanker "A Rescue Pumper is a Pumper Tanker with rescue capabilities"
  • FF171

I have had that before with the federal police station and it just gives me calls on like the opposite side of the county (now thank the gods of the emergency services that I play in my home county and we are literally a 20 minute county (you can…

Unread Threads

1. Topic
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. Police Helicopter 3

• Gooochy
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. TACRfan

1. State Your Game Issues/Complaints 75

• JerseyBirds
    2. Replies