Police Department Improvments

• I have been having a problem with not having enough Mobile Command Units. I like to keep all of my Fire / Police / EMS realistic by using the website. [ http://www.firenews.org/listing.html ] I have been researching Police Mobile Command Units, after not finding a lot of Fire Mobile Command Units in the area. I think that Police Mobile Command Units should be added to the Police Departments and to make a class in the Police Academy. With this suggestion, I believe that the Police and Fire Mobile Command Units should act the same when going to calls so that when a call needs a Mobile Command Unit... you can send ether a Police or Fire Mobile Command Unit. A Mobile Command Unit is a Mobile Command Unit.

• I have been having a problem with not having enough Mobile Command Units. I like to keep all of my Fire / Police / EMS realistic by using the website. [ http://www.firenews.org/listing.html ] I have been researching Police Mobile Command Units, after not finding a lot of Fire Mobile Command Units in the area. I think that Police Mobile Command Units should be added to the Police Departments and to make a class in the Police Academy. With this suggestion, I believe that the Police and Fire Mobile Command Units should act the same when going to calls so that when a call needs a Mobile Command Unit... you can send ether a Police or Fire Mobile Command Unit. A Mobile Command Unit is a Mobile Command Unit.

Hello everyone... I am not sure where you guys base your information but correct me if I am wrong but in most areas in the USA Fire & Police do not use the same mobile command unit for many reasons, however I am aware that smaller towns do as it saves money there for they are custom made to fit both. I think we should keep this separate.

• Hello everyone... I am not sure where you guys base your information but correct me if I am wrong but in most areas in the USA Fire & Police do not use the same mobile command unit for many reasons, however I am aware that smaller towns do as it saves money there for they are custom made to fit both. I think we should keep this separate.

They are normally separate however some police departments or fire departments or EMS Service don't have command units and may rely on sharing such a unit with one of the other services or requesting assistance from the other services when they need a command unit, if they were able to be used for all services incidents then it would remove that problem if people's local services don't have such a unit.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!