• In my opinion the price for the fire stations are to high,too. If you playing in New York, you come quickly to the 300000 for one fire station. Now i have 24 fire stations and Manhattan isn't nearly complete. :( Please change the limit for the building costs.

Hello VeeDubFDNY,

I completely agree with you and will bring this up in the next meeting, this has been a discuss that has been brought up so many times but not address with a resolution that would be beneficial for the players. I will as I said before revisit this issue into hopes of getting a better resolution. Thank you!

• Hi,

Is there any word on this change? I am doing Washington, DC. Nearing completion with about 8 stations left..and on my 25th station, its some wierd 419,360 number for the cost. Any hope of change would be great.

-Ben

• In my opinion the price for the fire stations are to high,too. If you playing in New York, you come quickly to the 300000 for one fire station. Now i have 24 fire stations and Manhattan isn't nearly complete. :( Please change the limit for the building costs.

I know the FDNY issue all to well. I currently have the entire borough of Manhattan as well Bronx. Once you have more stations though, the more money you should be earning in theory. I feel what needs to be tweaked instead of the overall price is the increase with stations. I feel that part could be lowered at each stage.

• Director Hayes is no longer part of the moderator team, but that has no impact on how frequently the game is updated. As far as prices go, we feel that they're in a decent enough position. As the game continues to grow, we may look at adjusting them as necessary.

• It currently costs me over 1.7 million per station, the good thing it does go up by only about 5-10k per station when you get near this point but I don't think it's over priced as I can earn that amount in two days.

• If it's made cheaper, you'll complete your setup quicker.. then what? It's balanced to give you something to work for.
    I have to pay 1.2 million a station and have about 6 more to go to complete my setup.

I'm no where near my complete set up. I still have EMS/PD for all New York Boroughs, Fire units for Brooklyn Queens and Staten Island. As well for Wisconsin I still have to put over 150 units in Division 106, still have to add 6 more departments to 107, then work on Division 111. I understand this is only my situation but I've realized there's a way to just keep building.

• It all depends on how you play the game but it is a very true point. I wish there was a way you could see other members set up even if they aren't in your alliance. It would be cool to see how everyone is set up to see there point on topics like this.

I agree with that, it would be nice to see how other people play the game outside of your alliance

• Also agreed, my FDs cost 1.5 million dollars so in essence I count buy 15 fire station for the cost of one. It honestly decreased my drive to play this game.

If it only cost 100K per station though there would be no challenge land then people would complain it is too easy, you must have over 150 stations.

• I agree the prices should remain the same, 100k per fire station and not increase. It got very annoying on a previous account when I had a huge area covered by police and EMS but it took so long to get the 500-700k for the fire stations. I had an entire county covered by EMS and police and only about a 3rd covered by fire and was working with too few special units because it took me weeks to get enough credits together to build a fire station that had those special units. It's aggravating and is going to drive people away from the game and those people will tell others who won't join because games are supposed to be purely fun, not aggravate you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!