Fire Police/Traffic Control

• Could just be in America, but to add to the realism of the game for fire calls only there should be traffic control or ''fire police'', even though there isn't any resembled traffic in the game :)

"Can someone slap me across the face right now for being in the fire service for almost 4 years and not knowing how fire alarms work in the game till now? PLEASE?" ~Stupid Me 5/2/17

• If police were added to every mission it would completely change the game, currently Fire is a good starting service, I always recommend new players get 13 fire stations then 3 ambulance stations or expansions and then go on to police or carry on building up there other services, this allows them to generate a decent steady income whilst maximising gameplay. Adding police to every fire mission may make the game more realistic however this is a game and is not going to be 100% realistic, it would also be in my mind a lot of unnecessary coding for the developer even if it is just adding a police requirement, in this time he could be focusing on new content.

I am also intrigued, do police attend every fire call in the US, I ask this because last week there was a chimney fire near me and there was 4 fire engines and a platform truck but no police, fire service blocked the road them selves.

Also to any players from the US, how common is fire police as I have heard of them but don't know that much about them.

• Police dont go to all calls, but as for the majority of calls in my area at least yes, and thats regardless if there actually needed or not (such as in brush fires). Now Fire Police are different. All they do is shut down the road and direct traffic for the duration of the incident. And yes, it requires certification to do that. There are better things to develop atm, I agree.

"Can someone slap me across the face right now for being in the fire service for almost 4 years and not knowing how fire alarms work in the game till now? PLEASE?" ~Stupid Me 5/2/17

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!