Units Dispatching without Personnel

• I have began to notice this frequently. Where units will be dispatched but it will say they have no personnel on scene. My stations have more than enough personnel for all units to be sent. I have attached a screen shot. I'm also noticing i'm having to refresh about every 30 seconds to a minute or calls will not start or complete, and it can take up to 10 minutes to get credit for a completed call. My internet, operating system and laptop are more than adequate to support the game. Just thought I would pass the information along.

• I am noticing an error every so often, and I have not been able to troubleshoot it yet. I am having units that will dispatch without personnel. When it gets on scene, it will require me to dispatch another unit to take it's place. I am usually unaware of it until it's on scene. Like my personnel get onscene then say "Screw This We Are Leaving" which is abandonment lol.

If you notice SCCAD Medic 14-2 has 0 Personnel in it, but the game automatically assigns a patient to them, as it's an Ambulance. Patient LARA M. is onboard but is receiving care from an Engine Company. And the additional medic unit had to be dispatched and take the patient from them.

I have more than enough people hired in each station, well over a 3 shift rotation schedule, with part timers.

• I am noticing an error every so often, and I have not been able to troubleshoot it yet. I am having units that will dispatch without personnel. When it gets on scene, it will require me to dispatch another unit to take it's place. I am usually unaware of it until it's on scene. Like my personnel get onscene then say "Screw This We Are Leaving" which is abandonment lol.

If you notice SCCAD Medic 14-2 has 0 Personnel in it, but the game automatically assigns a patient to them, as it's an Ambulance. Patient LARA M. is onboard but is receiving care from an Engine Company. And the additional medic unit had to be dispatched and take the patient from them.

surely this can't be it, but the only thing I have a problem with is not having enough people hired, in which case the vehicle wont leave the station. so its a different situation.... so we can rule that out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!