NEW TRUCKS and STATIONS wanted

• (This is suppose to be based on the US) I would like to see all trucks able to act as BLS as well. I would like to be able to dispatch an engine company to a med call to start patient care and get the clock rolling. So, once EMS is on scene all they have to do is transport. That would shorten times a lot. With FDs so close to the call most of the time. I would like to be able to dispatch ladder companies to small fire calls, etc. I wish we could also do station fill ins while other units are on extended calls. I would like to be able to set patrol zones for patrol cars. PD missions are killing me with how far they are from my PDs.

Want to attract more US players? Then make is realistic to portray the US.

• If my testing serves me well, the Utility is the same as the Heavy Rescue Unit. At least that's how it seems to play out in my game. I don't have 11 stations yet, but the HAZMAT unit is needed at 11 stations, so it's good to train your guys early (aka fire academy for 500k), and then when you have 10 stations put in the hazmat unit to prepare for the 11th station. If anyone else has seen anything different please comment.

I currently have 8 FD's, 3 EMS, 4, 2 Hospitals, and 1 Fire Academy, which I am using to train 10 guys from each station. After that once the hazmat unit is purchased, I will assign those personnel only to the hazmat truck, so they can rotate out.

• If my testing serves me well, the Utility is the same as the Heavy Rescue Unit. At least that's how it seems to play out in my game. I don't have 11 stations yet, but the HAZMAT unit is needed at 11 stations, so it's good to train your guys early (aka fire academy for 500k), and then when you have 10 stations put in the hazmat unit to prepare for the 11th station. If anyone else has seen anything different please comment.

I currently have 8 FD's, 3 EMS, 4, 2 Hospitals, and 1 Fire Academy, which I am using to train 10 guys from each station. After that once the hazmat unit is purchased, I will assign those personnel only to the hazmat truck, so they can rotate out.

Yes, the utility serves as a rescue unit on this game as well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!