New Missions

• Attached are the new list of calls that will be in the upcoming updates along with the listed compliments. Please provide suggestions for additional calls or changes you want to be made. Please post any questions you may have or PM me. I am the lead of the liaison team if you have any additional questions.

• Attached are the new list of calls that will be in the upcoming updates along with the listed compliments. Please provide suggestions for additional calls or changes you want to be made. Please post any questions you may have or PM me. I am the lead of the liaison team if you have any additional questions.

If you're going to implement a Quint, then that Quint should be able to respond to any call a single Engine Company can handle as well. Also, CO calls Rescue companies can handle as well...Oh and calls that require both ALS and BLS ambos will tax a lot of peoples resources?

Gas leak - 1 Car, 1 Engine, Haz Mat
    MVA w/entrapment - 1 Car, 1 Engine, 1 Ladder, 1 Rescue
    Smoke/Fire Alarm - 1 Engine, 1 Ladder
    1st Alarm - 3 Engines, 2 Ladders, 2 Cars (1 is safety)
    2nd Alarm - 1 Car, 2 Engines, 1 Ladder, 1 Rescue, 1 Air Unit
    3rd Alarm - 1 Car, 2, Engines, 1 Ladder, 1 Command Post
    4th+ Alarm - 1 Car, 2 Engines, 1 Ladder

Just my two cents

• I will add the rescue to be able to handle CO calls, and yes it will, however the calls will have a more realistic time and will have a realistic point value to the difficulty the crews will have to deal with. The BLS and ALS ambos will help promote people that want to just play as EMS.

• Also, the quint will be both an engine and a ladder.

• There are 6 options for calls speed:

Extra Slow - Calls Generated Every 10 Minutes
    Slow - Calls Generated Every 5 Minutes
    Realistic - Calls Generated Every 3 Minutes (This is the game default when you create an account)
    Normal - Calls Generated Every 1 Minute
    Fast - Calls Generated Every 30 Seconds
    Turbo - Calls Generated Every 20 Seconds (Requires a premium account)

In case anyone didn't know.

You access and change these by clicking:
    Profile (Profil in the game it's spelled wrong) > Mission Speed > Then click the green button above which ever speed you want.

Also after you change the speed it's a good Idea to press either CTRL+R or the F5 key (some PC's and Laptop it is CTRL+F5) to refresh the page after you change the speeds, to refresh the page ever so often to refresh calls, and units.

• I don't know if it was mentioned, so right away I apologize if I repeat.

I think it should be more medics missions. Now we have a hospitals expansion like Gynecology, Urology... but we haven't mission to they. In germans version there are some mission like:
    Gynecology:
    -Pregnant in emergency
    -Start of labor
    -Vaginal bleeding
    Urology:
    -Acute urinary retention

-Ureter bleeding
    Neurosurgery:
    -Head injury
    -Spinal cord injury ( coopter is necessery to transport)
    -Fall from height
    Cardiac surgery:
    - this is undeveloped in Germans version too :D

My proposition:

-Unconscious person (General internal, Cardiology, Cardiac surgery, Trama, Surgery)
    -Cardiac arrest (General internal, Cardiology, Cardiac surgery)
    -Acute anaphylaxis ( General internal)

-Syncope ( Internal, Cardio)

-Open fracture (Trama)
    -Drug intoxication ( Internal)
    -Extensive burns ( Internal)
    -Suicide attempt (Trauma)
    -Electrical shock ( Internal or Trauma)
    -Pacemaker defects ( Cardio, Cardiac surgery)

A missions with more injured person would be more interesting of course, a reference to the "mother" version: fire in supermarket (max 3 persons), crashed small plane (max 5), burning bus (max 11 persons), smoke in the museum (max 8 persons), leak in chemical tank ( max 20), gas explosion ( max 10), office fire ( max 10), chlorine gas leak ( max 12).

Idea of BLS/ALS is interesting for me too.

• I will be forwarding this up. I like this as well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!