The Alliance Event Missions

• What do you think of the Alliance Mission Event ? 9

1. Love It! (9) 100%
    2. Hate It ! (0) 0%

Hey everyone! Hope that you all are enjoying the Alliance Mission Event it most certainly keeps the alliance busy! We wanna see what your alliance looks like with multiple calls, share a picture and tell us in detail how your alliance is going about to keep up with the calls.

Also we like to know what you think of it?

• @MiltonVFD and @bryanruef
    I Quote myself:

Mabye I can help you a little bit, with explaining the function of this Button. I already knew this feature from the German Version.
    You can start an Event every seven days as Co-/Admin of your Alliance, normal players have to pay 30? Coins.
    If you start such an Event, there are many Emergencys spawned, in a rectangle, which is free placable on the map. These Emergencys are shared to the alliance immediately.

So all in all, maybe I was able to help you at least a little bit.

• I haven't gotten to look at it yet, but it looks like the box is too small to be useful in the US. Even the big box barely covers 2 of the people in my Alliance. It needs to be bigger so that everyone can participate.

• I haven't gotten to look at it yet, but it looks like the box is too small to be useful in the US. Even the big box barely covers 2 of the people in my Alliance. It needs to be bigger so that everyone can participate.

If it would be too big, the approach of all cars, would be too long, for example, if there are no Players in middle U.S. On, the other Players had to take the calls there, so their vehicles will drive nearly the distance to Moon. :D

• MY RECOMMENDATION: I'm currently using the feature, and I'm the only one in my association. DO NOT START WITH BIG; UNLESS YOU HAVE THE EQUIPMENT AND MANPOWER TO DO THIS, as I currently have 70 [Event] Calls. I'm currently running calls with 8 fire stations, 4 EMS stations, 2 Police Stations, and 3 Hospitals. The calls currently are in an area consisting of 2 states, and 7 different counties because I decided to try it on Big. (I live close to a state line, with 3 rivers and islands.) It is a great feature and i'm enjoying all the calls. Especially with so many requiring use of each type of station.

You can run an alliance event every 7 days for free.
    If you want to start it sooner then 7 days then it's 20 coins.
    You have options for Small, Medium, Big; which is the size of the area you want the calls to be in (dictated by a shaded area on your map window). You can also move the map to fit the area you want to respond in better.
    Then you can set it to have a new call every 30, 45, or 60 seconds.
    The total "Storm" run time is 2-3 hours, I can't remember the exact total time.

You will need Fire, EMS, and Police Stations for the scenarios.

It is a great feature. I think we should keep it.

On a response side note: If you have to cross a body of water (river, lake, ocean) with a ferry, the game treats it just like it is a road.

• It runs for 3 hours, which is not bad for a big alliance but like @DoctorWho said if you have the manpower and the right equipment to deal with the calls i think you are good. But i think we should keep this feature as well its really great "Called the Storm".

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!