Moving crew members among stations.

• It is possible to move apparatus from one station to another and that is great to better cover your districts. However it was noticed that you can not move crew members from one station to another. This would be a great feature to have in order to keep specialized crew with their apparatus, ie; hazmat crews with the hazmat trucks should you move one to a secondary station. I mention this simply because it wasn't until after I trained 10 members of one of my stations in hazmat that it was discovered you can not move them to another station making it difficult to move apparatus and keep it in service.

• It is possible to move apparatus from one station to another and that is great to better cover your districts. However it was noticed that you can not move crew members from one station to another. This would be a great feature to have in order to keep specialized crew with their apparatus, ie; hazmat crews with the hazmat trucks should you move one to a secondary station. I mention this simply because it wasn't until after I trained 10 members of one of my stations in hazmat that it was discovered you can not move them to another station making it difficult to move apparatus and keep it in service.

I agree with this and I am working to get this approve hopefully sooner then later. I will keep you all updated if any new developments should arise regarding this idea.

• I only have 1 hazmat truck among my 8 stations, but I have people trained in all my stations in preperation for when I choose to build 11 stations and purchase the hazmat units prior to the 11th station going in. I have 30 people trained in each station, so they can rotate. But I agree it would be nice to be able to move units whether for staging purposes, or moving a unit to a different station.

• I think, for financing the game, it would be rather bad to implement this option.

No one would pay Coins, to get crew members hired immediately.

And no one would pay Coins anymore, to finish courses in school earlier.

So it would be rather stupid to implement this for free, it has to cost Coins, and all in all, it's the same what you can do now. And the time for programming a function that's implemented yet in an other way is wasted time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!