What i think about missionchief

• Hey there,
    i was a bit shocked as i saw only 80 people log in for a day.
    Sure im not unguilty and for me this game was a sleep for awhile.

If someone would ask me why it is, what it is i would say:

First of all, 'till last week: Its hard to get on in this game. We got to many small incidents and a few bigger incidents dont even bring that good credits.
    Also we're far away from american firefighting tactics. This game is right now nothing more than a "leitstellenspiel.de"-clone.

I think we dont need Special "Brush-fire-Units". Sure it would be cool but inside leitenstellenspiel.de all engines and pumpers doing the same and can named in what the should be.
    But what i miss is technical extraction tactic.

Many many many engines in USA and other Countrys are only "water pumping" Units without any technical material.

If we think about worldwide firefighting this game need both Units for personel gameplay. Engines with and without technical material. Also we need Ladder-Units with technical extraction kits!

And what about the Special Units like leitenspiel.de ?

I think if we should push this game we need some changes.

1. Engines with technical extraction possibility (so they are right now)
    2. Engines without technical ....
    3. Ladders with technical Equipment
    4. Ladders with own pumps that can work as engines (Dont know if there are any Ladder-Technical-Pumper-Units?!)
    5. High-rise Units (Person on Crane)
    6. Hazmat detector Units, Decon Units. (We have one, this could be a detector unit)
    7. What about a Mobile Command Center or a Division Chief? Possible both? (A new line of Command)
    8. Other Special Units like Field Communication Units, Foam Units, SCUBA and whatever??
    9. Helicopters ! Firerescue Helicopters for a Special thougt. I dont need them, but in USA there are a must have. ( What about Firerescue Planes later?)

This is what i think. You can now scroll down and respond to it. Now just bring some thougts of my Gameplay in.

Im playing Manhatten. FDNY. So for me i need right now: Engines without technical Equipment, Ladders with technical Equipment. Many more of the upper things, but These are a must have to Play in USA.

Greetings, See you in Game

FDNY. :)

• Couldn't agree more. I am hoping to get this game on a better track towards the us fire service way, I really am

• There should be way more than 80 people a day on here!

For starters, theres just not enough options to make it realistic, it gets boring. let me explain...

1. Not enough apparatus to choose from, every department has diff. apparatus, but the game forces players to have ones we dont need or have in real like such as
    - a Brush Engine
    - High rise unit
    - Rescue truck ( heavy rescue combined w/ truck, in my city we have a ladder truck with heavy rescue stuff on it, so a two in one, many depts. have this)
    - Fast response unit

2. patrol, i made a thread on this recently and mostly everyone loved it, alot of places dont have ambulance stations, they patrol, along with police,.... police and ambulances need a feature so they patrol a certain area, read that thread for more info)

3. calls arent just worth enough money, or stuff is to expensive, it takes over a month of playing every day just to get enough money for more than 4 fire stations.

its little stuff like this that makes it wayyyy more fun, or the game just gets boring

i understand how u said there will be less updates and new features until we get more players, but this is why there are less players, add GREAT updates and more players will come, many people look for a great dispatch simulator like this, and the more realistic u make it, the more people will play. (:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!