One Big Alliance

• Hello players and admins from other Alliances,

you can see that many of us player in another alliance are and many of this alliances haven't so many players they are often online. So we have to go to one big alliance. Many of your alliance are for one part of the US or other parts in World but we have to join a all World Alliance. And for this I create a long time before the Alliance Emergency. Many of you are members in this alliance in the past so I can only say join us again with all your members. Its better for all. Its sure that your admins get admin in the emergency alliance too and alliance rules and system of the old alliance can join too.

I hope I see you next time :)

Konstantinos, Admin of the Alliance Emergency

• This is by far never going to happened with me nor any of my members. I'm not sure what would make you think any of us would leave our alliance to join one big one and to let are hard work go to waste. We have different alliances for many reasons and there are even those out there that aren't even active as much as a few alliances I know for a fact that are on everyday. Maybe if you wanna be the biggest you should consider advertising and maybe even on other sites, I am sure there are those who would agree and feel the same way I do.

• or how about we just all switch over to my alliance? no bad idea. all of the alliances are unique, and the option to choose is a good thing.

• just think about it, there are so many players in the same city like new york, combing them would piss everybody off due to overlapping stations

it is at this moment

or how about we just all switch over to my alliance? no bad idea. all of the alliances are unique, and the option to choose is a good thing.

or we create a new alliance for this big project

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!