German translation

• I don't see what's so hard about setting up a copy of leitstellenspeil which has text translated? that surely would be simple to achieve and then changing unit requirements for missions is literally about changing numbers on a file - how hard is that and why is there so much hatred towards the idea? Whats so bad about it that people who wouldn't be interested in it if it were up are so much against the idea? It wouldn't affect the original or american or dutch versions at all...

• What kind of update are you hoping to hear? This thread has been entirely speculation by the community.

Well we are hoping to have the game partiality translated mainly the calls so british players have the ability to play the game and utilize its vast range of units which we operate when compared to what the usa run.

• Well we are hoping to have the game partiality translated mainly the calls so british players have the ability to play the game and utilize its vast range of units which we operate when compared to what the usa run.

This is the forum for Mission Chief not for Leitenspiel though

• This is the forum for Mission Chief not for Leitenspiel though

Well considering european players play mc and the Leitenspiel forums being in german it made sense to post in here and by surprise it's been noticed and acted upon my someone. This debate has been going on for well over month now and we finally have help and we get criticised for being on the wrong forums. The games run the same the only difference being the calls and the units but the coding will be identical , it doesn't matter how we get noticed all we wanted was to be noticed and it's seems the dev doesn't want to help us play more realistic. Since i started playing a year ago we asked for water rescue and had nothing, more police units, SWAT was added "wow" when Leitenspiel has vans and other police units that guess what... us brits use. The game needs to cater to everyone and so far mc hasn't done that for me which is why i hardly play and find it boring.

By all means delete this comment if want but ill keep ill keep this going till i get a result ;) :P :) :)

• I never criticised you for posting it in the wrong forums, i simply wondered if it would be better suited over there and if it would get more attention from the community of the game you are trying to change, i will not be deleting the comment as it doesn't violate the rules. I completely understand where you are coming from and i myself would love for a British version, sadly there are not enough British players out there, you have to account for the costs of the servers etc and when its a free to play game (I know it has a paid option but the majority dont) you have to make decisions based on the majority of you customers and player base, In the German version the majority of the player base is German, In this version the majority is from North America. This game as seen a large improvement in the content that is being produced for it over the past 6 months due to the player base expanding. You cant expect a game that the dev want to be based in Germany or North America to cater for setups around the world. Its the same reason why Notruf 112 is based in Germany and Emergnyc is based in the US, Its because that is where the devs want it.

Leitenspiel has been out a lot longer than MC and has a much larger player base so it has the more updates however the MC player base is growing and this is making the dev more open to suggestions and ideas. I hope you do achieve what you are looking for and i hope that you can continue to enjoy this game whether its the English language version or not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!