New Calls, Units and Features

• FIRE CALLS-
    Fire alarms- can upgrade, but takes a little to clear, not just show up and clear
    Public Service-Water in basement, locked out, cat in tree
    Wire Pole Fire
    Barn Fire- Farm POI
    Move Harvester and tractor fires to farm POI
    Investigation Outside- Smoke ita, can be nothing or upgrade to brush fire
    Appliance Fire
    Water rescue- Rare on the street event
    Water Rescue- River, Lake POI
    Assist PD- Send an engine for a wash down, or tree on the road
    Tree on Structure
    Basic Rescue-Elevator Rescues- Office POI
    Boat In Distress

MEDICAL CALLS-
    Unknown Problems
    Traumatic Injuries
    Hemmer/Lacerations
    Heat/Cold Exposior
    Electrocution
    Burns/ with fire
    Burns without fire

POLICE CALLS-
    Active Robbery- has 1-3 robbers that need to be transported
    Past Robbery- 1 cop goes and takes a statement(just happened to me so I know)
    Rape-its too big of a crime to miss up on.
    Search Details
    Suspicious Person
    Erratic Driver
    Kidnapping

NEW UNITS-
    Rescue Trucks- Just like the FDNY and Other large cities where they have thier trucks do the rescue work, It would help alot in the cities where they dont have rescue or squads.
    Engine Tankers- Acts as an Engine or a Tanker
    Police MCU- Responses to hostage situations, and other large scale police incidents

NEW FEATURES-
    Domestic Disputes- have a subject and a possible patiient for ems
    Rescues- up to a 6 man
    Utilitys change to a 6 man
    Trucks up to 6 man
    Transfer Assignments- Able to move units around to cover others, other then using staging areas its hard todo
    Burn center-add another extension to hospital for patients from structure fires!

Let me know what you think!!!

• I love these. If only they could be implemented quickly. Thanks for bringing up temporary unit transfers... I'm still hoping for a delete button on staging areas.

We are still working with Sebastian on staging areas. I would also love to see the changes on staging areas and implement temporary station relocations for units.

• Only a couple things seem repetitive as to what is already in the game.
    1. Assist PD with the tree in the road. Already a call with the tree in the road.
    2. Rescue trucks. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's essentially a utility truck renamed. It's not a large heavy rescue like mentioned with FDNY but it's something a small town would use. I know from personal experience, we had a pickup truck with extrication equipment for cars that went out in the field. That's essentially what you're suggesting.

Other than those two I seriously am excited to see if any thing else from this list makes it. All the missions would seriously be awesome to have.

• 2. Rescue trucks. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's essentially a utility truck renamed. It's not a large heavy rescue like mentioned with FDNY but it's something a small town would use. I know from personal experience, we had a pickup truck with extrication equipment for cars that went out in the field. That's essentially what you're suggesting.

I believe he is referring to Rescue-(Ladder)trucks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!