• 1st hello 2nd i love your game keep the awesome work 3rd about FD is awesome about PD "moreless" you guys could make more patrol cars designs like SUV ,charger,Interceptors..etc,4th for EMS and PD could make Police Bikes,could make sea ports for coast guard and local harbor police ,and that ports could have patrol boats for the harbor patrol,lke big boats for the police and the coast guard 5th add coast guard ,like in airport statiosn you guys could add hangars for FD rescue choopers and airbombers like canadair,is what i have to say i still love the game but would love more if you guys could add that ,well ty ,good day :)

• adding more designs for police cars would be pointless as its just a police car. is the body style of a police car really important? I like the sound of police and ambulance bikes. boats are tricky to do apparently despite there being marine units in leittenspiel. not sure about air bombers and stuff. we dont have them in the UK but i know they have them in other countries

• Hello, thank you for your kind comments about MissionChief!

As emergency4fan said, those vehicles are all 'police cars' of which their role wouldn't change deployed to an incident. The same could be considered with police bikes (nothing stopping you renaming a car to a bike and changing the picture, changing crew to one). At the moment the speed of vehicle types isn't varied to the speed advantage a bike in real life might have wouldn't have any benefit in game.

In regards to water based units. Open water (seas, oceans) are difficult to do because MissionChief requires roads for units to travel to and missions to spawn on. This is the 'tricky' part that emergency4fan mentioned. Yes, boat units are available in the German version of the game but these work on POI's and are primarily designed for in-land water missions. These aren't ruled out from MissionChief and on the list to add to the game. By all means those type of missions aren't tricky as demonstrated in the German version, it's just not an update Sebastian wants to add. However, it's not completely taken off the list.

In regards to airbombers, I don't know if it has been suggested before but I suppose they do exist in the US so a good idea. It doesn't seem to me that it's a unit of great demand but we will bare it in mind.

• Ideally, I'd rather not. It's not that we're being difficult, but it gets adjusted quite a bit and then we need to discuss the idea with Sebastian. For example, one idea we had near the top has been turned down for now by Sebastian. I don't want to put down an idea that's near the top as it would give the impression we're doing it next.. and then it gets turned down. Ultimately, we have to balance the demand for what people ask for and what we know Sebastian will more likely consider.

As I can see you're hungry for what's next, you should see an update on our FB page ;)

• Why doesn't Sebastian want to add water units to this game as leitstellenspiel has it ? wouldn't it add more fun and change to the game, community and its players ?

I understand if its something that will take time, but wouldn't it be rather effective gaining players and so on ?

Sincerely,
    Chief A
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Norwegian Emergency Services - Norway's largest MissionChief Alliance
    Co-Admin

• There's a lot of things he can add. But while some part comes down to time to do, others are balancing updates on what he releases. If everything was added so quickly you'll soon run of things to add.

Let me reiterate that the inland water based setup isn't a 'no' but more a 'not yet'; personally I'm looking forward to it and keen to see too.

• There's a lot of things he can add. But while some part comes down to time to do, others are balancing updates on what he releases. If everything was added so quickly you'll soon run of things to add.

Let me reiterate that the inland water based setup isn't a 'no' but more a 'not yet'; personally I'm looking forward to it and keen to see too.

Ah, misinterpreted your post a little bit. Do certainly understand that if everything was added in one update, there would be no joy nor excitement. Keep up the good work ;)

Sincerely,
    Chief A
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Admin

• Looking further on this post, maybe in the future the SUV´s or police interceptors could be added as a type of "on scene captain" or something such as a battalion chief in the fire departement. I mean like in Norway we have something called "Innsatsleder" who´s got a callsign "U-05" he´s pretty much the leader of whatever mission he arrives on, and is in charge until he has left the scene or has been called to another one by the dispatcher. Just shooting out ideas out of my nose here. But I think that in America and all other countries as well they have a incident commander as I addressed, especially on larger missions such as shoot-outs, kidnapping or similar with more experience and training than ordinary officers. I only have experience and information about how it works in Norway, but Jason maybe knows more about ´Merica.

Sincerely,
    Chief A

Co-Admin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!