Probability of Call Types

• I think if there was a way to weigh the possibility of certain types of calls in the system that would be great. Right now I have 3 active shooters and a prisoner escape the odds of that ever happening are pretty well next to nothing in one city at a time. If a system could be implemented to weigh calls according to probability it would make things more realistic. Diabetic Emergencies and Cardiac Emergencies happen constantly where calls for say an Active Shooter or Prisoner Escapes are not common at all. While I can understand wanting to have these higher priority incidents in the game more often than in RL I think having 4-5 of them going on in a small area is not very probable or realistic.

• I think if there was a way to weigh the possibility of certain types of calls in the system that would be great. Right now I have 3 active shooters and a prisoner escape the odds of that ever happening are pretty well next to nothing in one city at a time. If a system could be implemented to weigh calls according to probability it would make things more realistic. Diabetic Emergencies and Cardiac Emergencies happen constantly where calls for say an Active Shooter or Prisoner Escapes are not common at all. While I can understand wanting to have these higher priority incidents in the game more often than in RL I think having 4-5 of them going on in a small area is not very probable or realistic.

this does need to be sorted! the amount of nosebleeds that come in is just stupid, or the fact all my medical calls or all calls for that matter or mainly in the small villages around the city which doesn't make any sense

• Like I have said in a similar thread nose bleeds and things like that a very common ex specially in older people on blood thinners( can be deadly if they lose to much blood due to the thinners)
    This call is quite common in the town I live in due to the large amount of elderly people

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!