Multiple EMS Errors

• I have encountered multiple errors when it comes to treating patients.
    1) If a non-EMS unit (ie Engine, Patrol Car) is treating a patient and a Fly-Car shows up, the Fly-Car will not start treating the patient. I have encountered this on both PC and mobile (Windows 10 Home and Chrome & IOS, V. 2.0.3 of MC)
    2) If a Fly-Car leaves the scene with no one else there and the patient not to full health (as much as the Fly-Car can do), it will keep treating the patient until it can't treat the patient anymore. I ran into this one on IOS (V. 2.0.3 of MC)

Thanks for your help

• I have encountered multiple errors when it comes to treating patients.
    1) If a non-EMS unit (ie Engine, Patrol Car) is treating a patient and a Fly-Car shows up, the Fly-Car will not start treating the patient. I have encountered this on both PC and mobile (Windows 10 Home and Chrome & IOS, V. 2.0.3 of MC)
    2) If a Fly-Car leaves the scene with no one else there and the patient not to full health (as much as the Fly-Car can do), it will keep treating the patient until it can't treat the patient anymore. I ran into this one on IOS (V. 2.0.3 of MC)

Thanks for your help

Police kinda acts like a fly car, if I'm not mistaken so thats why you see this "error". But if you send an ambulance, it'll take over the patient from the officer. Number two bug, I have no idea about.

Sincerely,
    Chief A
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Norwegian Emergency Services - Norway's largest MissionChief Alliance
    Co-Admin

• @Extinction998 From what I've seen, it happens with any car from either police or firefighting.

Have experienced this myself with the firefighters and police, they kind of take the role of a fly car. Not sure if error or just ment to be.

Sincerely,
    Chief A
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Norwegian Emergency Services - Norway's largest MissionChief Alliance
    Co-Admin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!