Alliance Active Status

• For those of you who are in alliance this applies to you. If you are in alliance please reply back to the following questions

1. How many people are in the alliance you are in ?
    2. How many of those members are active daily ?
    3. In your own words, Why do you think the players who are inactive are inactive ?
    4. What do you think we could do to increase players besides adding more missions or updates ?

We appreciate the reply backs and the honest answers.

• 1. How many people are in the alliance you are in ?
    2. How many of those members are active daily ?
    3. In your own words, Why do you think the players who are inactive are inactive ?
    There currently is not enough "things" that myself (The alliance owner) can offer them in terms of things to keep them busy. We get 1 mission free per day and that is when i notice the most amount of players online. In terms of the events, they're now bored because its the same old 300+ fire missions when theres members who don't have fire appliances, they have police or medical.
    4. What do you think we could do to increase players besides adding more missions or updates ?
    Unfortunately, the only thing required is mainly based around missions, we need a wider range & more free ones per day.

UK Emergency Services Alliance; Admin & Leader
    Area Admin & Operator For Bristol, South Gloucestershire, Somerset & Devon
    Alliance Recruitment Status: Actively Recruiting

[i][/i]

• Then why allow players to play all over the world? Seems like a flawed business plan there, lads.

Well I am not the creator of the game. However its the same thing on the German & Dutch version of this game. You can play anywhere you like but they do things the way the German does things and same with the Dutch version. The point of bring the US version out is so that those who are in the US could have a version where things are done the way we do things here since not many of us would play the other versions.

• As I've mentioned before. Allow people to create their own missions and define the resources required, as well as providing some flexibility on the units too; you have yourself a fool-proof game that can be adapted to any country in the world. There's no reason to have it limited to one country and it's needlessly reducing the number of people in the potential market. If I can go through a list of missions and filter UK based ones and add them to my game removing any US ones then to me I have myself a UK dispatching simulator. Someone looking at your product from France sets up French based missions and places stations in his French Town with his French vehicles will, to them, have a French dispatching sim. For now that is only half possible but has the potential to be better.

Simply put; open up the game so players have a choice and the game will be used by more people and gather more interest.

Every emergency service game either targets the American theme or occasionally the German theme with no flexibility. This game is capable of being far more flexible. The simulation market is saturated with games based around these two countries and really does close off interest. I can understand games where you have lots of 3D models, cities, vehicles it's a challenge to cover all however your web based application is just code. The actual outcome of a sandbox setup game can be interesting if left in the hands of talented users. Just take a look at the vehicle icon packs uploaded.

People create UK based mods for other games such as GTA, ARMA3, EM4 etc which fulfilled the interests of many UK based players because it's a niche area of game play - and it appeals to a LOT of players and is popular.

If work is being done to expand on areas of the game, why not work on opening this up so your target market isn't just one country. The fact I can edit my Icon's and setup my game so I am playing with UK units makes this interesting for me. If I could not do this I probably wouldn't play and I imagine the interest would not be there for the majority of UK players who play your game if what is available wasn't there. Expand on the flexibility and customisation and you have yourself a cracking online game.

• Thanks we appreciate the post.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!