Ability to lend ownership / use to other members of your alliance

• Would people enjoy this addition or would it be just a waste of time or too much hassle? 17

1. Yes (10) 59%
    2. No (7) 41%

Right this came up after a discussion in my alliance chat with @Captainmorgan .

We were thinking that it would be extremely useful to be able to temporary lend units to other alliance members. For example if a new member had joined with little units it would help them out a lot, it would also strengthen how alliances work and the bond between each other.

Another example could be when a person goes away. They could lend ownership of units to other members or to the alliance as a whole. A slight percentage would be given to the original owner and the new user would get the rest.

The would obviously have to have buffers and limits to prevent people from making extra accounts and using the starter units/points to give them a boost. Also, time limits or number of times that unit can be used can be extra limits to prevent overuse.

It may be too hard or may have too many loop holes however I feel it would be a great addition to the game.

Thank you for reading,

IUsed2HavAWii69.

I also added a pole. I feel there is no harm to ask weather or not people agree or not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!