Switching Apparatus Between Stations

• when trying to move apparatus around to different stations, currently you have to have an open spot in the new station you want to move it to. I wish there was a way you could just swap 2 pieces of Apparatus instead of having to sell or expand just to move to pieces of Apparatus. I currently have a need to switch a heavy rescue and an engine so that the heavy rescue can be more in the center of my call area. but can't do it with out selling the engine, moving the rescue, then rebuying the engine, or expanding a station so i have an additional space.

anybody else having that problem?

• I have to agree with you. But I think you have answered the question your self. Expand another station then move the appliance around. Personnal I would only move them around once you have built a new station then spent the 10k for 1st expansion. I don't think you'd waste that many credits then only just wait for then to move about.

• Remember if you move a rescue to a new station the personnel do not stay with the unit, they eventually return to their home station. So for a rescue, you will have to train members from the station it is housed at to man the unit. This is another problem that was looked into but a fix was never found.

• Remember if you move a rescue to a new station the personnel do not stay with the unit, they eventually return to their home station. So for a rescue, you will have to train members from the station it is housed at to man the unit. This is another problem that was looked into but a fix was never found.

The rescues don't have any specialized training, so for his situation that wouldn't matter. It would come into play for the HazMat, Mobile Command, and ARFF units.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!