medical calls

• like this feature 10

1. yes (9) 90%
    2. no (1) 10%

Right now medical calls only appear near ambulance stations and fire station with a ambulance extension.

but in many places we use an ambulance company such as AMR - American Medical Response,

they are one building/company that has a bunch of ambulances and the ambulances spread out and patrol there assigned area every day. so one building covering multiple cities miles and miles.

in the game i have this where i live, i have my ambulances sent out patroling all nearby cities, but a medical call only appears near the station.

i only have police and ambulances so they come in use when patroling in the cities whre i have police stations

but what im asking is to give a feature to where we cn turn on or off "patrol Calls"

this feature could work with police as well.c
    when off, its normal, calls appear near stations. but when on, calls can appear near any unit on patrol. so if i have a police car set to patrol a few miles from the station and i have the setting on, that patrol car can get a call nearit. and same for ambulance, if my ambulance is patroling far out an area, medical calls can appear near where they are patroling.

• So here's an example.

This is how i have my game set up (realistically, all real life stations). all the ambulances stations u see are AMR headquarters that the ambulances patrol out of. so i have my ambulances patrolling certain spots as they would in real life, except.... they dont get medical calls, but luckly they are used when a pd call comes with a patient.
    but with the requested feature, medical calls would pop up next to the patrolling ambulances, and same for PD calls if i had PD patrolling

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!