Missionchief.com for Aviation

• Ive always had the thought of what missionchief would be on the platform of aviation. Here are my thoughts, you get two paths that you may upgrade at any time one is the airport and the other is airline.

AIRPORT- For instance you built the airport JFK in New York state, from there you get to purchase airport upgrades like fuel trucks, tugs, deicing trucks. You may also build and or upgrade the runways or terminals and many other buildings.

AIRLINE- You pick what you call your airline, and from there you build your empire of aircraft's. You pick what you fly Ex. Airbus A380, Boeing 747, and hundreds of other aircraft that exist within this earth. All that have different speeds, passenger counts, oh, did i forget to mention fuel consumption!

an ever expanding need to make your airport and airline bigger and bigger, while Having global flights between alliance or clan mates.

some of you may think i am on drugs, and to answer your question. Yes i am

In my head this would be an extremely cool idea and to others, well... they may egg my house. Please share your hopefully positive thoughts.

• It still defeats the purpose, why am I buying fuel trucks and all of that, it has nothing to do with the dispatching of emergency services, why am I starting a airline??? AGAIN it has nothing to do with emergency services, STUDENT, I'm only a beginner because I rarely post and comment on things -_-

• as the other guy put it in not saying scrap the game. But if you haven't noticed this game is basically google maps with mini buildings on it. I'm say take the same platform AKA "google maps" and have an imagination!

I do certainly understand your point, but I do also not see what it has to do on this forum with mission chief ? Of course you or others may create a game with the same system, but developed for aviation platform. But it doesn't´t really involve mission chief at that point, but yes. I do think it is an interesting idea, of course.

Sincerely,
    Chief A
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Norwegian Emergency Services - Norway's largest MissionChief Alliance
    Co-Admin

• I do certainly understand your point, but I do also not see what it has to do on this forum with mission chief ? Of course you or others may create a game with the same system, but developed for aviation platform. But it doesn't´t really involve mission chief at that point, but yes. I do think it is an interesting idea, of course.

there is not many games where you can talk to game developers straight on. so you tell me where else should i put my ideas? because EA, Rockstar, or Activision wont give 2 hoots about small indie games.

• Pardon the outside link, but check out atc-sim.com if you want something. Not exactly what you’re looking for, but entertaining nonetheless.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!