• Can you set up something where we can backfill stations? For example, if a lot of my units are out of the area on an alliance mission, I can move units from one station to another on a temporary basis. Once the faraway unit arrives at its original station, the backfill unit returns to its own station. This is a common practice in US fire tactics. If this doesn't make sense, I'd be happy to answer some questions.

• Can you set up something where we can backfill stations? For example, if a lot of my units are out of the area on an alliance mission, I can move units from one station to another on a temporary basis. Once the faraway unit arrives at its original station, the backfill unit returns to its own station. This is a common practice in US fire tactics. If this doesn't make sense, I'd be happy to answer some questions.

Hello letsgohope12,

Thank you for this suggestion sir. We have been ask about this at least a dozen times. This suggestion is under review and we hope that we can implement this at some point. Please make sure to read through some of the other posts regarding this as we will update everyone as soon as we have a definite answer.

Again we thank you for your post.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!