Station and Application Improvements

• Currently, when viewing another user's profile page, you cannot view one of their station pages while on their page. You have to view it through the main map, which can cause lag and can be hard to find if they are in a heavily populated area. Also, when a user applies for an alliance, it would be nice for A) the admins to be able to see the user's station locations (and pages if the above suggestion goes through) and B) the ability for the user to send an attached join message (which takes the pain out of sending another DM for the alliances who ban overcrowding). Thanks for your consideration.

• PIGuy, if you click on the joining player wont it show you there station layout before joining?

as i no if i click on a member i can see there stations, but not the full alliance stations, it would be nice if when on the main map screen and you clicked on an alliance player it highlights just there stations.

• PIGuy, if you click on the joining player wont it show you there station layout before joining?

No it won't.

as i no if i click on a member i can see there stations, but not the full alliance stations, it would be nice if when on the main map screen and you clicked on an alliance player it highlights just there stations.

Yea that would be nice too

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!